Sent Home For Being 1 Min Late; drama follows...

herbigharo32

So I got sent home for being 1 min late. I just wrote down a tracking number to prove that I reported in then went to IHop instead of home. I just had to send a picture of that Colorado Omelete and pancakes to the supervisor who cut me...LOL. Before leaving, I put myself down for an option day on Saturday to help a family member out with personal matters. She texted back I was out of option days. Checked my stub and there seems to be plenty to cover that call out. I'm under a stark impression that she was upset that sending me home turned into a bountiful breakfast with pancakes at 4:30 in the morning ;-)

Yo...one of you is reading this now. You know who I am when this is mentioned while up on Dbag on Tuesday!! Happy Trollin' !!

Box Ox

So I got sent home for being 1 min late.

Don’t give them a reason to and you won’t have to worry about that.

I just wrote down a tracking number to prove that I reported in then went to IHop instead of home. I just had to send a picture of that Colorado Omelete and pancakes to the supervisor who cut me...LOL.

Why would the supervisor care? You’re a lowly meat machine with a number. You are a means to an end. Nothing more. Same for all of us. We are not snowflakes, or special.

Box Ox

Drama erased if you get to work on time Smh. I was never late in 30 years. Today's youth omg

It’s :censored2:ing Amazing. I’m not even into my 40s and have no idea WTF is going wrong with young folks’ education and expectations of real life these days. It’s like the system I went through 20ish years ago was actually 100 years ago. Don't even mean that as some @Wally style “Get off my lawn, you damn Millenials!” :censored2:.

Brandon5658

Start time was 3:30, I clocked in at 3:29 and got to my station at 3:32. The guy in charge of preload saw me and told me "You get here to do your job at 3:30. This is the last day this will happen."
Guess who shows up at 3 oclock now.... Lol.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Start time was 3:30, I clocked in at 3:29 and got to my station at 3:32. The guy in charge of preload saw me and told me "You get here to do your job at 3:30. This is the last day this will happen."
they have no pcm

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Tell the suit monkey to buzz off. Start time is 3:30. If you want me in a work area by then, you better move the start time up.

Wally

So I got sent home for being 1 min late. I just wrote down a tracking number to prove that I reported in then went to IHop instead of home. I just had to send a picture of that Colorado Omelete and pancakes to the supervisor who cut me...LOL. Before leaving, I put myself down for an option day on Saturday to help a family member out with personal matters. She texted back I was out of option days. Checked my stub and there seems to be plenty to cover that call out. I'm under a stark impression that she was upset that sending me home turned into a bountiful breakfast with pancakes at 4:30 in the morning ;-)

Yo...one of you is reading this now. You know who I am when this is mentioned while up on Dbag on Tuesday!! Happy Trollin' !!
Lesson learned here kids?

If you really need the day off, call in, don't chance it.

Wally

Will mangement tries to not pay you 4 it sometimes. They try to do it early.
That is the best. They start droning on, then someone yells, "not time yet"! Then they stand there looking at a Diad. Lol

The guys in the back look like lost children.

badpal

One thing for sure, I dying to find out the fixins in a Colorado omelet.

watdaflock?

You're immature and (hopefully) will end up getting fired.

Hope this helps.