Sent home

Avada

I was sent home in my 3rd day of loading training due to my trainer not showing up and not having anyone for me. I was also told I won't be working friday after thanksgiving. Is that a bad sign for me? Im thinking they might be overstaffed and want the more experienced workers instead of me that would slow them down on friday. Or I just suck and they don't want me. Thoughts?also would a newbie get OT on friday or just just senority workers?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
09DB4CEE-D3EF-4FD2-B3C9-BAA0FAFF13F1.gif
The server that gif is hosted on has been working overtime the last week or so.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It's not a matter of wanting more skilled or experienced workers. It's a matter of seniority. At UPS seniority is the coin of the realm.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I was sent home in my 3rd day of loading training due to my trainer not showing up and not having anyone for me. I was also told I won't be working friday after thanksgiving. Is that a bad sign for me? Im thinking they might be overstaffed and want the more experienced workers instead of me that would slow them down on friday. Or I just suck and they don't want me. Thoughts?also would a newbie get OT on friday or just just senority workers?

Your trainer likely suffered a nervous breakdown. Happens to people in management all the time.

Friday after thanksgiving is a company holiday that pays a higher rate to seniority employees that show up to work. You will not be needed that day, no it's not a bad sign.

Prepare thy anus for Monday. You'll have never worked so hard in your life.

Avada

Your trainer likely suffered a nervous breakdown. Happens to people in management all the time.

Friday after thanksgiving is a company holiday that pays a higher rate to seniority employees that show up to work. You will not be needed that day, no it's not a bad sign.

Prepare thy anus for Monday. You'll have never worked so hard in your life.
Ah, I see. Makes sense with the seniority. New to that. Yea, possibly. My trainer was probably busy with other things in the facility since its starting to get hectic. Appreciate the honest and informative reply, unlike some other users posts. Tho, I Wasn't sweating it too much. I was just curious about the situation and wanting to get some ppls thoughts from here since you've all are pretty experienced. Thanks again. and def look forward to the ass kicking on Monday lol.