Serious Feeder Accident

finaddict

He's fine. Single vehicle accident. Icy conditions, rear trailer slid and took the whole set over. 33yr driver and circle of honor member. ***** happens.

Tiny Panda

Not in UPSs eyes you know that...

Just what i thought

We had an interesting PCM this morning with the safety tip to look out for animals etc that may jump into your path. It carried on once i had stopped laughing, the biggest animal we get in the UK that may cross the road is a breed of dear no bigger then a small dog.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Just what i thought

We had an interesting PCM this morning with the safety tip to look out for animals etc that may jump into your path. It carried on once i had stopped laughing, the biggest animal we get in the UK that may cross the road is a breed of dear no bigger then a small dog.
Is it something like a dik dik? :wink2: I know someone will pick this up and run with it. LMAO

P

pickup

Just what i thought

Maybe ups is concerned that uk guy, upon returning to england, may start jumping in the road like an angry dog when he sees a ups truck (all in good fun, uk-guy)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Is it something like a dik dik? :wink2: I know someone will pick this up and run with it. LMAO

What did she just say???:surprised:
huh.jpg

Tiny Panda

I was laughing at the thought of the ctr manager telling my better half that i was in hospital but not to worry tho as the rabbit a swerved into a tree to avoid is fine

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just what i thought

Is this really true? I saw a video from the UK of a guy on a scooter getting splattered in one of your roundabouts.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Story is on the driver in Fla that it was suicide by UPS truck.

Shame, he not only died, but managed to screw up a drivers life as well.

So while something jumping out on front of you might bring snickers from some, it is a serious issue that does cause problems for drivers.

d

bad company

semi-pro
Just what i thought

I guess you guys/gals in the UK have the same safety calendar that we have in the US. That was covered in our PCM as well today.