Serious: Going to be training at a new Hub in a few weeks. Will I be treated with priority because

hehe xd

Going to be training at a new Hub in a few weeks. Will I be treated with priority because i'm vegan?:geeky::geeky::geeky: I used to be a seasonal driver helper and I got 1.5x pay for being vegan.:clover::wheelchai

Sounds like another case of "mommy forgot to turn off the computer". Probably lifted him right outta the chair.
IMG_6883.GIF

J92

Going to be training at a new Hub in a few weeks. Will I be treated with priority because i'm vegan?:geeky::geeky::geeky: I used to be a seasonal driver helper and I got 1.5x pay for being vegan.:clover::wheelchai

Treated with priority? That must be a joke. Never seen anyone treat anyone with priority at UPS yet. If you do, congrats!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Does being a vegan turn your nose into a penis? Because I got tell you, that ain't a very strong argument to switch over to it

ups1990

Does being a vegan turn your nose into a penis? Because I got tell you, that ain't a very strong argument to switch over to it
We have a Vegan in our center and this explains why he's always scratching his nose. If it has a mother and father, he doesn't eat it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You one of those vegans that doesent bathe on a regular basis

If so I'd disqualify you just for that