Serious Golf Course Problem.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I have a five day golf trip to Ocean City Maryland May 1st.12 guys I went to grammar and high school with. We have been doing the same trip on Kentucky Derby weekend for the last 20+ years. We bet the Derby,play golf,watch NBA and NHL play offs and drink lots of beer. Right now it is not looking good.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a five day golf trip to Ocean City Maryland May 1st.12 guys I went to grammar and high school with. We have been doing the same trip on Kentucky Derby weekend for the last 20+ years. We bet the Derby,play golf,watch NBA and NHL play offs and drink lots of beer. Right now it is not looking good.

You can still get together, pretend to play golf and drink lots of beer.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
These places are extremely expensive to maintain. This loss of revenue will be hard.

rod

Retired 22 years
Golf courses in Mn. have been shut down until further notice by the Governor. (Yes even tho its Mn. some of them were starting to open a little farther south of us).

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

oldngray

nowhere special
z-funny-18-14.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Gen Harlan Bache. Taps ,,,,,, with the
exception of those twelve years, I've been in uniform all my life. I know men younger than myself who take their pensions and put on stupid little white shirts with cut-off sleeves, alligator on the tit, and spend the rest of their days beating the hell out of a little white ball with an iron club. My God! The thought of it makes me want to puke.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Gen Harlan Bache. Taps ,,,,,, with the
exception of those twelve years, I've been in uniform all my life. I know men younger than myself who take their pensions and put on stupid little white shirts with cut-off sleeves, alligator on the tit, and spend the rest of their days beating the hell out of a little white ball with an iron club. My God! The thought of it makes me want to puke.
George C. Scott

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
We’ve been doing a similar trip for 30 yrs now in April. We have pushed it back to late May as of now. Not sure if that is going to happen either.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All golf courses open

Bunker rakes, ball washers , benches and water jugs have been removed

cups are raised so the ball won’t fall in don’t remove pin

One rider per cart