Seriously, How do you obtain a hand cart for your package car?

bumped

If I am missing a handcart I ask management one time for one. If I don't get a handcart I go on the route without one. I then, am hours late on the op report carrying those boxes one by one that management miraculously comes up with one for me.

The worst kind of union employees are those that will steal (hand carts) from their union "brothers."
20141105_134201.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I'm fascinated by the Oak Island mystery. I've followed it since the mid 70's when I read about it in some treasure hunting magazine. I like the Oak Island TV series other than the fact they stretch everything out like all reality shows do. If there is still treasure to be found there is debatable but it would be fun to see them find something substantial. To be honest if I had the money they have backing them I don't think I would welcome TV cameras documenting everything for the government to tax if they do hit it big.
The cameras all suddenly fell in the pit simultaneously . Ooopsie. Damnedest thing I ever saw! Fascinating story, but their search misadventures seem a little flaky.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
To My Fellow UPS Workers,

The purpose of this discussion thread is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of this discussion thread is to discuss the following work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

How do you get your hand cart for your package car?

and

In your opinion, whose responsibility is it to see that you have a hand cart in your package car?

Sincerely,
I

To My Fellow UPS Workers,

The purpose of this discussion thread is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of this discussion thread is to discuss the following work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

How do you get your hand cart for your package car?

and

In your opinion, whose responsibility is it to see that you have a hand cart in your package car?

Sincerely,
I
Ask for one. Then you get it. If you don't inform them that you will be filing a grievance under article 18. Go from there.