Seriously, Is there a place for Islam in America?

MrBates

Just saw this and wanted to see others opinions, especially if you are Muslim, please respond. I believe in freedom of religion, but this just seems ridiculous.

Staydryitsraining

You can believe in freedom of religion. You can believe a man wants to cut his dong off and become a woman. You can believe its not black peoples fault for the high murder rate and hiv rate. You can believe not all white men with mustaches, glasses and balding are pedophiles. You can believe a president with the middle name Hussain isnt muslim. You can believe a plane actually hit the pentagon. Lol you can believe anything you want. Is it right or logical or actually the truth or right, no.

rickyb

Just saw this and wanted to see others opinions, especially if you are Muslim, please respond. I believe in freedom of religion, but this just seems ridiculous.

You can believe in freedom of religion. You can believe a man wants to cut his dong off and become a woman. You can believe its not black peoples fault for the high murder rate and hiv rate. You can believe not all white men with mustaches, glasses and balding are pedophiles. You can believe a president with the middle name Hussain isnt muslim. You can believe a plane actually hit the pentagon. Lol you can believe anything you want. Is it right or logical or actually the truth or right, no.
are you guys nazis?

o wait i forgot were talking about muslims...no correlation LOL ;)

upschuck

I lived there many years ago. Most of them lived on the other side of city, but were spreading out, and one bought my parent's house. Big HS rival was predominantly Arabic people, never had a problem with them at any sporting event. Seemed like people trying to get by, like everyone else.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Do they smoke Camel's?
98332810-57E0-4434-B19D-28CF2724DB90.gif