Server busy at moment?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bubbles,when amazon gets into selling insurance online
email them.Really though,what's the logistics of letting every bc member
post adds?How would it enhance the brown cafe?

OMG!!!
Cheryl's and my argument had nothing do with the employment insurance last night.
I can only figure she brought it up out of frustration.
I admit I have tried to sneak it into threads about people being fired in the past.
I will never speak of it again.

BTW; if I wanted to buy a banner add on this site, I bet it would be permitted.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm not referring to the issue at hand.
With you, it's just one issue like this after another.
That's the real issue.
The current issue is trivial and really isn't important to anyone but you.

You are essentially an irritating pest and a pain in the butt to the Mods and Cheryl.

If that were the case, this thread would not exist.
Now step aside.

Sometimes I think we need to switch up tho mods from time to time. I know it's a thankless job and I e got experience in thankless jobs being a steward but sometimes people get stale. Maybe we could have an election because some of the statements from a mod or two seems a little out of line.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sometimes I think we need to switch up tho mods from time to time. I know it's a thankless job and I e got experience in thankless jobs being a steward but sometimes people get stale. Maybe we could have an election because some of the statements from a mod or two seems a little out of line.

I was not moderating ... I was offering my observations.
If I was moderating, you would not see it.
Mods are encouraged to post as they normally do but should conform to the TOS as an example.
Anything you read that I post has nothing to do with my moderating but rather as me posting.
Sorry if you find me stale.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It's not that hard to survive on this forum without being moderated.
It really isnt that hard.
Just mind your manners and the tos. No one has ever been moderated for having a different view.
if you want to vote for a favorite mod, and have your choice, you would first have to unionize us, good luck with that.

rod

Retired 22 years

I vote Bubblehead for mod

satellitedriver

That's the story of your life, isn't it?

Some of us try to do more than just "survive".
Story of her life?
What the hell do you truly know of her life?

You have tried multiple ways to sell some crap insurance, on this free site, and then feel free to bitch when you are called down for it.

If you wish to do more than survive on this site, you might consider another approach.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Story of her life?
What the hell do you truly know of her life?

You have tried multiple ways to sell some crap insurance, on this free site, and then feel free to bitch when you are called down for it.

If you wish to do more than survive on this site, you might consider another approach.

Brownmonster and myself have shared some things in private messages, not including he being a she?
Not that it matters, but the chauvinist in me finds it interesting.

I vowed several posts ago not to talk about the crappy employment insurance anymore and you go and throw it out there again?
Why don't you do what you do best and write a quirky little poem about it all.

Thank you for your concern.