SERVICE Provider

S

selfcancelsignal

Does anyone else get a kick out of people (especially elderly) looking at you like, (Why TF did you knock or ring my bell?) when you may glance back toward their door after dropping off their parcel(s)? It's like they think we provide such awful service by not waiting for them & handing it to them directly. If I've done the route & know, I'm better at this, if not, it's hit the road jack. LMAO.

Sent from the 64GB US Cellular iPhone 5S of selfcancelsignal

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Does anyone else get a kick out of people (especially elderly) looking at you like, (Why TF did you knock or ring my bell?) when you may glance back toward their door after dropping off their parcel(s)? It's like they think we provide such awful service by not waiting for them & handing it to them directly. If I've done the route & know, I'm better at this, if not, it's hit the road jack. LMAO.

Sent from the 64GB US Cellular iPhone 5S of selfcancelsignal

It's because they are from a time where if someone DID knock on their door they handed them the package and said, "Have a nice day", before turning around and leaving. Not the modern day customer service version of drop, ring bell and run.

I know its a pain in the butt, sometimes you just have to be nice. Ive been on my route ...seems like forever..and I try to be nice to the elderly and handicapped.....Just pretend that you are delivering a package to your grandma's house.

Indecisi0n

It looked like it was going to rain and there was no covering or bag to cover this women's long rug. I knock and wait. She comes to the door I said hello UPS. She says "what do you want?" (I stop from rolling my eyes holding this women's carpet). I said I have a package for you. She asks "what is it?" I said I believe it's a rug. Her reply "is it for me?" People are idiots.

P.s
Yes I was holding a women's carpet.

It looked like it was going to rain and there was no covering or bag to cover this women's long rug. I knock and wait. She comes to the door I said hello UPS. She says "what do you want?" (I stop from rolling my eyes holding this women's carpet). I said I have a package for you. She asks "what is it?" I said I believe it's a rug. Her reply "is it for me?" People are idiots.

P.s
Hey!.......I have a package for you......Is my line!....buster

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

P.s
yeah but a roll of carpet in a plastic bag is similar to your average friday night. It's like watching me lick an ice cream cone....lol.

Indecisi0n

yeah but a roll of carpet is shaped like your favorite....part. It's like watching me lick an ice cream cone....lol.
cat-icecream.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I know its a pain in the butt, sometimes you just have to be nice. Ive been on my route ...seems like forever..and I try to be nice to the elderly and handicapped.....Just pretend that you are delivering a package to your grandma's house.
and just hope today's not the day that Grandma forgot to put on a shirt! lol

9.5er

P.s

I delivered a rug to a woman one day. When she opened the door I set it down just inside the door for her and said "have a nice day". When I turned around to leave she hollers " Hey, wait a minute we need to open it to be sure it fits."
Umm no. If it doesn't fit call the shipper.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

P.s

I'm surprised you were able to maintain a professional attitude whilst holding a long, cylindrical object. Kudos. ;)

Sent using a Potato