Severe Winter Weather in the Midwest Causing Delays

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Severe Winter Weather in the Midwest Causing Delays - UPS

Severe weather in the Midwest has caused a significant disruption to operations in Michigan and Ohio, as well as at Worldport®, UPS's main hub in Louisville, Ky. As a result, some shipments may experience unavoidable delays.

We have contingency plans in place to minimize service disruptions and are committed to moving shipments to their final destinations as quickly as possible. We are balancing our priorities of customer service and employee safety, and will make every effort to deliver to all areas as conditions safely permit.

40 and out

Severe Winter Weather in the Midwest Causing Delays - UPS

Severe weather in the Midwest has caused a significant disruption to operations in Michigan and Ohio, as well as at Worldport®, UPS's main hub in Louisville, Ky. As a result, some shipments may experience unavoidable delays.

We have contingency plans in place to minimize service disruptions and are committed to moving shipments to their final destinations as quickly as possible. We are balancing our priorities of customer service and employee safety, and will make every effort to deliver to all areas as conditions safely permit.
Indianapolis 81st st 3 delivery centers shut down for 2nd day. Hasn't happened since blizzard of'78.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our Louisville air, which was supposed to be in around noon, never came in today. We got our Philly air and the air that came in on the feeders so tomorrow we will have two days worth of Louisville air along with the rest of our regular air.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I got my amazon that should be here on the 8th, today, the 7th. It all depends, where it comes from, going to, but I have a feeling stuff stuck in the system stays late a lot longer. One of my shippers sent a pkg from Ohio to tx, on the 15th and still does not know if it was delivered....as of yesterday, No.

I got my amazon that should be here on the 8th, today, the 7th. It all depends, where it comes from, going to, but I have a feeling stuff stuck in the system stays late a lot longer. One of my shippers sent a pkg from Ohio to tx, on the 15th and still does not know if it was delivered....as of yesterday, No.

We get a lot of amazon through here that doesn't go within miles of an airplane as it goes through the system.