sexual harassment

rickyb

we had some counselor or something come in at my job who gave us a 2 hour presentation on sexual harassment. the donuts were good and we got an extra 15 minute paid break.

some of the things he said were interesting. he brought up the generational "divide and conquer" (my words, not his) and said actually the older generation needs to be more sensitive because when we are insensitive is when destructive things appear.

i think he also said "black and white" views prevent things from getting solved and this reminds me of george bush's your with us or with the terrorists and morpheus in the matrix saying as long as the matrix exists, humanity wont be free.

im pretty flexible with sexual harassment on the job in terms of getting some because if they want to pay me for that, i can go with a 6.5 outta 10 which is half a point lower than the bare minimum i normally need. if im getting paid for it why not.

i dont know why the corporation paid for this speech anyways; theres no celebrities at my job.

it also says something about a broader system that the major media organizations are dealing with sexual harassment. make no mistake that its a microcosm of a much larger systemic problem.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
6F85D380-F688-446D-8369-AC327494B6D7.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
we had some counselor or something come in at my job who gave us a 2 hour presentation on sexual harassment. the donuts were good and we got an extra 15 minute paid break.

some of the things he said were interesting. he brought up the generational "divide and conquer" (my words, not his) and said actually the older generation needs to be more sensitive because when we are insensitive is when destructive things appear.

i think he also said "black and white" views prevent things from getting solved and this reminds me of george bush's your with us or with the terrorists and morpheus in the matrix saying as long as the matrix exists, humanity wont be free.

im pretty flexible with sexual harassment on the job in terms of getting some because if they want to pay me for that, i can go with a 6.5 outta 10 which is half a point lower than the bare minimum i normally need. if im getting paid for it why not.

i dont know why the corporation paid for this speech anyways; theres no celebrities at my job.

it also says something about a broader system that the major media organizations are dealing with sexual harassment. make no mistake that its a microcosm of a much larger systemic problem.
You little devil .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Coconut butter can be used for many things including bad hands .
Many times someone while working inside would comment about smelling hot coco .