Seymour Hersh Back In The CrossHairs

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, but if the Dems. do it....it'll be an intelligent move on their part. (that's how they'll spin it)

wkmac

Yeah, but if the Dems. do it....it'll be an intelligent move on their part. (that's how they'll spin it)

But had the previous administration said there were nukes in Iran (their own spin was suggesting as much) you'd have supported that so if the current administration is saying the same thing, and we all know Iran is just pure evil, you will do the patriotic thing and stand behind "your" president and unquestionably support an Iranian invasion? Let's be honest, a 3rd Bush Term would have seen this so will you show principled consistency or are you just another mindless pre-programmed automaton?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've been of a certain frame of mind for a long time regarding places like Iran, N. Korea, and other lands with loony-bin leaders. So, whatever party is handling the reins, doesn't matter. I'm just sick of bowing and apologizing to creeps. Stop giving money to our enemies. Both sides are stupid for allowing $$$ to be given to people who hate us.....or for that matter, giving money to other countries period.
Stop the insanity! Keep the $$$ in house to help here at home!

I don't know what your challenge is, I only know I'm frustrated with the economy, the arrogant pres. and his hollow solutions !!

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Have we noticed it's been nearly 24 hours and I've restrained myself from responding to this point? My momma would be proud!

:happy-very:

It's good you waited the 24 hours.......I may have forgotten my point of view since yesterday. It's the short term that's the problem!