SFA next week

Sign___Here

If a manger scores low enough on sfa, and that manger is removed. Does anyone know how low the score needs to be? Or do they not remove manager?

dezguy

Who cares? If it didn't screw my manager over, I wouldn't even take the thing. I only answer the first 10 questions and leave the rest blank.

BootsOnTarmac

If a manger scores low enough on sfa, and that manger is removed. Does anyone know how low the score needs to be? Or do they not remove manager?

All managers will be required to respond to their workgroup about the SFA scores and develop an action plan based upon those scores. A manager with low scores will be allowed to address and provide solutions publicly posted. If a managers action plan is not providing positive results by at least the next SFA, they will be under the gun.

NOW is the time to talk with your manager about any concerns you may have. Don't be a lemming. NOW is the time to stick up for yourself. NOW is the time for your manager to address your concerns. If they don't, give them a bad SFA, if they do, give them a good SFA.

Don't be swayed by the treats, food, giveaways, etc.

BootsOnTarmac

I want to add: don't give your direct manager a bad SFA for concerns out of their direct control.

Items like: pay, health benefits, OLCC's for tardiness, no call / no show, safety violations, timecard violations (persistent), etc.

Be sure to give the PAY / COMPENSATION question the lowest you feel.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
All managers will be required to respond to their workgroup about the SFA scores and develop an action plan based upon those scores. A manager with low scores will be allowed to address and provide solutions publicly posted. If a managers action plan is not providing positive results by at least the next SFA, they will be under the gun.

NOW is the time to talk with your manager about any concerns you may have. Don't be a lemming. NOW is the time to stick up for yourself. NOW is the time for your manager to address your concerns. If they don't, give them a bad SFA, if they do, give them a good SFA.

Don't be swayed by the treats, food, giveaways, etc.
Or they can just ignore it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If it's bad enough they go to manager charm school and are resurveyed at a later date. Enough bad scores and they're moved.

Myort

We haven't heard squat about SFA recently. In years past, we would be hearing the same thing in pre-work this time of year telling us all of the ways they addressed last year's SFA issues. Nothing at all, it's like they know it will be bad and they don't care.