SFA scores out?

Sign___Here

Our ops manager called in today, and never does that. Speculation is his scores were very bad. Anyone know if scores come back that fast? Should we be looking for a visit from managing director,HR? SFAended yesterday?

Star B

White Lightening
They use it as a quick snapshot of the workforce... to see how much they can tighten the screws and if any underground union movements are taking place.

The optimist in me wants to believe that there is someone who actually cares about the results and looks at them objectively and tries to keep the People in PSP. I know... I know... Profit Service Profit.... but dammit, can a guy just hope.

zeev

They use it as a quick snapshot of the workforce... to see how much they can tighten the screws and if any underground union movements are taking place.

The optimist in me wants to believe that there is someone who actually cares about the results and looks at them objectively and tries to keep the People in PSP. I know... I know... Profit Service Profit.... but dammit, can a guy just hope.
You are so right!

BootsOnTarmac

At my domicile, SFA workgroup meetings are this Friday and next week. Part of what you contribute publically in these meetings will be used by your managers as part of their action plans. If you don't feel comfortable expressing your views to the whole workgroup, get with your manager or the senior to express your concerns. NOW is the time to let management know your concerns. If you want to affect change in this company, do it NOW! Don't hesitate to put your concerns in writing with an email sent from your fedex account to your manager and above. This will document your concerns and may get some future results.

Last edited: