Sheeted pkg during lunch as ni1, again....

novadriver

I was written up yesterday, for sheeting business stop on thursday as ni1 from 12-1pm, and I think I did it twice yesterday lolol. I'm have 2 days left on my 30, i wonder if he'll can me for repeating the same thing again... was a honest mistake but, I hope i dont get dq'd or extended qualify time on new route...

novadriver

My filling came out of my tooth today to, and now I'm in the precarious position of either getting my tooth fixed or possibly getting dq'd... Tough life

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why do people sheet businesses as Not In at all?

Commercial stops are either delivered, or closed.

Not In is for resi stops.

They could DQ you, so depending on how they feel they could pop you

Sent using BrownCafe App

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Sent using BrownCafe App

After 5 PM they are missed too, not closed.

Z

ZQXC

Sent using BrownCafe App

About 6 or 7 center managers ago we were told to NEVER use closed for a business. I didn't ask why, so for years now everything is Not In.........

jaker

trolling
Tell him you made a mistake and will learn from it , all he cares about is getting yelled at by his boss who only sees paper

Stay off one report to be on another one the circle of life at ups

CHALLY9TX

If you sheet ni or clo between 12-1 the center gets automatically notified. Also with Nr1 for call tags. When ever I (or other drivers) do it we get a message to void it out and resheet.

Sent using BrownCafe App

novadriver

If you sheet ni or clo between 12-1 the center gets automatically notified. Also with Nr1 for call tags. When ever I (or other drivers) do it we get a message to void it out and resheet.

Sent using BrownCafe App
They didnt send me anything yesterday or day before...

aiian

If you can't grasp the concept of no closed business between twelve and one or after five, maybe UPS'n isn't for you?

Most rookies make their mistakes because they don't understand why they're told not to do certain things that to a normal person wouldn't make any sense.

An easy fix would be to eat lunch from 1200-1300 every day until you learn why it's best not to sheet pkgs NI1 during those times.

Last edited:

novadriver

CLO1,2,3 yes. NI1,2,3 no.
This sups a prick, im sure he'll either give me the 10th degree or send me home... He already says hes going to extend my 30days and i need to scratch all week but i know thats bs.. Im just like friend it, just dq me lmao