Sheeted wrong reason.

rod

Retired 22 years
Damn its complicated now days. We used to just deliver packages--none of this Emergency Conditions and other lies they have you guys participate in to juggle their numbers and make them look good. The Ivory Tower HAS to know this crap goes on or are they that far removed?. If so--tear down the Tower--it's useless.

Badger66

Never put your head on a platter. Make them do there job.
I actually already told them this morning because I don’t want them to think I was trying to hide anything. I figured that would look way worse than just being up front and honest. They actually didn’t seem to mind all that much they told me just Sheet it as NI1 next time and don’t do it again.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That 12-1 thing is archaic and stupid.
Just like no tats, no manicured beards, polyester uniforms, cars with no radio or ac, and start times after 930.

I actually already told them this morning because I don’t want them to think I was trying to hide anything. I figured that would look way worse than just being up front and honest. They actually didn’t seem to mind all that much they told me just Sheet it as NI1 next time and don’t do it again.

Honesty is a good character trait even if your colleagues and some managers don't have it at least you do. Chalk that up as your first of many so called ass-chewings.

MrBates

I’m a new driver just finished my packet.

If finishing your packet means you booked, then you don't even have to worry. I only see three outcomes:

1 - They won't care cause it's peak.
2 - They will have a word with you.
3 - (worse case scenario) You get called to the office and you get a sheet of paper saying you were a bad boy.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I’m a new driver just finished my packet. I just got back from my shift tonight and realized I may have made a big mistake. There is an apartment complex I deliver to that uses a locker system. I was not able to fit all the packages in these lockers do to higher volume from peak season. Usually when this happens I take them to the office and release them there because they have asked me not to deliver them to the doors of the apartments. I go to the office around 2:30 and have found they closed early for holiday reasons. So I sheeted them as closed. There was one package I could not find that I found later at the end of my route so I went back to see if there was more space in the lockers (there wasn’t) so I sheeted it as closed (this is after 5:30) I talked to another driver and he told me I should have sheeted them as NI1. How big of a deal is this?? I plan on talking to my supervisor first thing in the morning about this. Thanks in advance.
Nothing burger.