Sheeting business deliveries after 5 as "closed" instead of "missed"

Vote NO

Has anyone heard or been instructed that the "missed" protocol has been changed to "closed" during the pandemic?

We are being told that the company allows the use of "closed" to sheet undelivered business packages after 5pm

It seems like falsifying documents to me. I would love to hear bout anyone else's experience with such instruction.

Thank you

Spanky250

Has anyone heard or been instructed that the "missed" protocol has been changed to "closed" during the pandemic?

We are being told that the company allows the use of "closed" to sheet undelivered business packages after 5pm

It seems like falsifying documents to me. I would love to hear bout anyone else's experience with such instruction.

Thank you

Management falsifies anything they think will make their numbers look better. Sheeting damaged packages as refused for example. Outright fraud if you ask me, because they do it to hide the real numbers from the shareholders.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Management falsifies anything they think will make their numbers look better. Sheeting damaged packages as refused for example. Outright fraud if you ask me, because they do it to hide the real numbers from the shareholders.

Kind of like when they deleted the "non-delivery" key for damaged pkgs.

Sheet it as missed, type in "damage" in the remarks column.... just so customers can't see that.

Spanky250

Kind of like when they deleted the "non-delivery" key for damaged pkgs.

Sheet it as missed, type in "damage" in the remarks column.... just so customers can't see that.

We aren't allowed to sheet them as missed. If you do they will give you a warning letter for not working as instructed.

Last One In

I overheard center manager tell union steward that corporate was not enforcing after 5 business closures as missed (they could be sheeted after 5 as merely closed) and the no sheeting of packages between 12 and 1, but center manager did not want to tell the majority of the drivers so we would not get accustomed to sheeting between 12 and 1 or after 5 when "things get back to normal."

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Ask them to send a message on the DIAD with those instructions. Take a photo if they do. Get out of jail free later.
I don’t answer my phone calls from the center so they’ve messaged me to do sketchy :censored2: a few times and I always take pictures and wad. It sucks sheeting a closed business as future after 5 o’clock when you know it’s wrong but I know my role. I’m just the dumb driver. Me do what me told pertaining to delivering packages. See mr panel man? Me get message and me WAD