Shelby UPS driver goes 25 years without an accident

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Shelby UPS driver goes 25 years without an accident - C and G News

It can be quite hard to imagine going 25 years without an accident on busy roads — in all kinds of weather — while driving a large commercial vehicle, but it does actually happen, and most recently it happened for a UPS employee in Shelby Township.

UPS names employees to its Circle of Honor each year to recognize those who have delivered packages for a quarter of a century without a crash.

Jeffery Mizwa, of Clinton Township, is a UPS driver at the company’s Shelby Township facility. Mizwa has been with UPS for more than 32 years. He started in 1988 part-time while going to college, then he started driving the big trucks in 1990.

Mizwa is among 1,412 drivers newly inducted into the Circle of Honor Feb. 22.

Fuzzy Brown

We had a driver in my barn back into a car, minor damage but an avoidable accident no discipline.
3 months later gets their 25 year safe driving award.
Those awards these guys parade around with on their sleeves aren’t worth the thread they’re made of.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We had a driver in my barn back into a car, minor damage but an avoidable accident no discipline.
Those awards these guys parade around with on their sleeves aren’t worth the thread they’re made of.

You sound jealous