Sherman Hemsley Dead

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sherman Hemsley, 'Jeffersons' Star, Dies at 74

Sherman Hemsley, the actor who made the character George Jefferson famous in "The Jeffersons," has died at his El Paso home, according to a friend in El Paso. Hemsley, 74, starred in The Jeffersons and Amen TV shows.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A little while ago, someone made a thread saying to do away with the R.I.Ps.....that's why I'm not announcing any people dying. Didn't know it was so objectionable.

So, right away you think it's a black thing? Hoaxter's way is just different. Maybe he likes "dead" better than R.I.P.

Sherman H. never stood still and was always struttin' like a rooster...............R.I.P. definitely does not fit his style!!
Here's the post....

[h=2]RIP @ Life After Brown[/h]
The Life after Brown forum list of threads is starting to look like the Obituaray listings in the newspaper ,with a high number of death notices. I suggest we retire the dead thread to heaven's waiting room in Florida.
PS to answer Aj's thread "What scares me the most" is to turn on the computer go to Life After Brown and see RIP Stewie LOL

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f12/rip-life-after-brown-345148/index2.html#ixzz21a7uL8fh

raceanoncr

A little while ago, someone made a thread saying to do away with the R.I.Ps.....that's why I'm not announcing any people dying. Didn't know it was so objectionable.

Geez, it wasn't to me, objectionable, that is, more.

Sometimes I learned about someone that was not printed here or on the news. Wish you'd keep it up. Well, looks like Hoax will pick up the gaunlet, anyway.

Ain't nobody gonna R.I.P. or "He's dead" about Chad Everett?

bbsam

Staff member
As usual, you missed a bit of information ... that is unless Andy Griffith was black.

Who let you off the Current Events plantation? :wink2:
Nobody "let me off" the Current Events plantation. I killed the man at the gate, grabbed his wife and daughter and headed for the North where I sold the wife and enslaved the daughter. Thank-you for asking.:surprised: