shin tattoos, will they be a problem?

bringmethetattoos

i have a large tattoo on my right shin and i was just wondering if it will hurt my chances of becoming a driver? could i just wear pants year round? i don't mind sweating fyi hahaha

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A relatively new driver in my center has big tattoo on his calf...when he wore shorts, he had to wear an ace bandage to cover it. I don't know if that's the policy in every building.

9.5er

As far as I know all tattoos must be covered. We had a Sup. with a small tattoo on her ankle. She covered it with two bandaids every day she wore shorts.

Indecisi0n

Friend of mine has tattoo on his ankle and was told he couldn't wear shorts. They said a ace bandage doesn't look professional and refused to allow him to use that. Summers suck for him big time.

bringmethetattoos

Friend of mine has tattoo on his ankle and was told he couldn't wear shorts. They said a ace bandage doesn't look professional and refused to allow him to use that. Summers suck for him big time.

oh wow yeah i could imagine lol i dont mind cause i only wear pants, even in the summers, but i was just curious

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
ok haha it just seems like a good job because i love driving and i love walking and being active and i sometimes like people haha and the full benefits and pay is great

First, you have to be hired.

Then, you will have to work who-knows-how-many years part-time before you even have a chance to drive.

Good luck, grasshopper.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
thats true. it just feels like im being made fun of haha. i really am being serious and im gonna continue to apply and get the job so i figured people on here might help me out with questions i may have in the future

Nope. Actually, for a newbie, you seem ok.

Stick around and learn the way this place works.