Shinzo Abe assassinated

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
His security really failed him. If you pay attention it look like one of them was dozing off. The whole thing seems sketchy, not really into the conspiracy theories, but something ain’t right here. RIP Abe.

oldngray

nowhere special
His security really failed him. If you pay attention it look like one of them was dozing off. The whole thing seems sketchy, not really into the conspiracy theories, but something ain’t right here. RIP Abe.
He was retired and just stumping for another politician. I don't think he has done anything controversial lately.

Thebrownblob

The guns in America are out of control. If we only had common sense gun laws no one would ever have to suffer….. wait this wasn’t America? Huh weird.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I don’t really know much about him but I can’t imagine anyone deserving to go out like that.

He was considered controversial and right wing. Was pushing for japan to have a military again and to be involved in conflicts. Plus I think his grandfather was considered to be a war criminal during ww2.

vantexan

He was considered controversial and right wing. Was pushing for japan to have a military again and to be involved in conflicts. Plus I think his grandfather was considered to be a war criminal during ww2.
So he was responsible for his grandfather's actions?