Shipment Help

FatherPistachio

I ordered a laptop charger because mine broke so I went to track it on UPS and it said "Exception: Action Required" But I don't know how to do anything about it. Is there any way I can verify the address or even just send it to the UPS place to pick it up? Help would be greatly appreciated.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
How close to you did it get? (When you track it, are you looking at the expanded/enhanced tracking view or whatever they call it?) If it seems to have made it to the UPS building nearest you, you could try requesting "hold for pickup", but A) if package is in the back of a delivery truck you would have to wait until the truck gets back to the building tonight and hope it doesn't accidentally get unloaded and mixed in with thousands of other packages or B) if there is a problem like an incorrect address, you will have problems because your ID won't match the address on the package.
I recommend you contact the co. you ordered it from and have them handle it. Technically they are UPS' customer and have more pull with resolving this. Hopefully they have live customer service and can have you on hold to answer questions while they try to rectify the situation, whether it's an address that needs clarification, or you want it "held for pickup", or delivered to another address.