Shipment Progress - somebody pls help shed some light on the UPS notifications!!

Marishun

Hello everybody!

My tracking number is: [h=3]1Z91365R0441503465[/h]

Pls kindly help me understand what is happening to the package? For some time the status was "Exception" than has gone to "In Transit" and now it is - "Held in Warehouse". Is everything alright? Will the package be delivered?
Shipment progress shows the following:
Kiev, Ukraine05/04/20125:00 P.M.A phone number is needed prior to clearance or delivery. / UPS will contact the sender and/or receiver regarding the status or disposition of this package.
05/04/20121:48 P.M.Package data processed by brokerage. Waiting for clearance.
05/04/20121:48 P.M.A phone number is needed prior to clearance or delivery.
Kiev, Ukraine05/03/20124:21 P.M.Import Scan
05/03/20124:07 P.M.Package data processed by brokerage. Waiting for clearance.
05/03/20129:49 A.M.Arrival Scan

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It appears that there may be a problem with the customs paperwork--could be missing information or the paperwork could be incomplete. The pkg will be held until the problem is resolved--if the problem cannot be resolved the pkg will be returned to the shipper.

Marishun

Thank you so so much for the response! Is there anything I can do (as a receiver) in this situation? contact the shipper for example and ask for whatever details are needed in order to clear the package? or its best just to wait and see?
Thanks once again!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would call the shipper and give them a heads up that there is an issue with the package; however, you cannot assist with the forwarding of the pkg beyond that point. It is up to the shipper to provide complete documentation.

Marishun

Apologies for coming back again with the same question - the shipper now tells me that the pick up should be arranged from the warehouse in Ukraine... Can this be true? Because as far as I understood the package was suppose to be delivered to the address provided by me?
Is it possible that the package should in fact be collected from the warehouse? Will the UPS warehouse in Ukraine hand it over to me if I pay a visit there?
Thanks

worldwide

Apologies for coming back again with the same question - the shipper now tells me that the pick up should be arranged from the warehouse in Ukraine... Can this be true? Because as far as I understood the package was suppose to be delivered to the address provided by me?
Is it possible that the package should in fact be collected from the warehouse? Will the UPS warehouse in Ukraine hand it over to me if I pay a visit there?
Thanks

UPS: Contact UPS: Ukraine

Contact your local UPS office for assistance.