Shipping myself to Florida?

HubBub

So I think I've got the outbound part down. First I sneak into a feeder. I've watched enough ninja movies, so that should be easy. Then I quietly build up a tier in front of myself while everyone is on break. All that is easy, I just need to figure out how to get out of the other hub when I get to Florida. I think yeslling "BOO" at the unloader and sprinting for the exit might be my best bet. Anyone got any better ideas? I've thought this through pretty thoroughly but maybe I've missed something. Serious responses only please.

UPSGUY72

So I think I've got the outbound part down. First I sneak into a feeder. I've watched enough ninja movies, so that should be easy. Then I quietly build up a tier in front of myself while everyone is on break. All that is easy, I just need to figure out how to get out of the other hub when I get to Florida. I think yeslling "BOO" at the unloader and sprinting for the exit might be my best bet. Anyone got any better ideas? I've thought this through pretty thoroughly but maybe I've missed something. Serious responses only please.

Another Darwin Award winner wants to be.......

HubBub

That's a good point Bro! But I can't afford NDA on a 230 lbs crate! I'd have to find an already paid for crate and dump it out and then I'd feel guilty about dumping someone elses crate! What about this Award? Does the winner go to Florida? I thought Darwin was in Austria! Maybe there's also one in Florida?

rocket man

so i think i've got the outbound part down. First i sneak into a feeder. I've watched enough ninja movies, so that should be easy. Then i quietly build up a tier in front of myself while everyone is on break. All that is easy, i just need to figure out how to get out of the other hub when i get to florida. I think yeslling "boo" at the unloader and sprinting for the exit might be my best bet. Anyone got any better ideas? I've thought this through pretty thoroughly but maybe i've missed something. Serious responses only please.
fl has a nice mental ward and jail for you if you make it

rod

Retired 22 years
When you get dug out by the unloader at your destination just casually say I'm here to help you. I guarantee the unloader won't say anything. Help him finnish the trailer then casually walk out----and keep walking.

Speedy Cerviche

When you get dug out by the unloader at your destination just casually say I'm here to help you. I guarantee the unloader won't say anything. Help him finnish the trailer then casually walk out----and keep walking.
This will work. "Sup says I'm helping you / you guys on this one". Dude probably won't even take his ear buds out.

Pack a snack and a few back up phone batteries. Oh, and a large pee bottle.

HubBub

These are pretty good advices guys! When I get to Florida I plan on seeing my friend Mike! Do any of you know his address?? Thanks!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
yep, just come out of the load and announce you're going to help them for free that night

they'll be so torn and confused between calling security, letting you work, and asking you questions you'll be able to make your escape at leisure

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You better make sure the feeder you get in is a straight shot to FLA. If you were hear you'd only make it as far as PHOENIX. LMAO