Shoes for integrad

UPSER110

What type of shoes are acceptable at integrad? Do I need leather boots or will the leather tennis shoes polished up work?

Buy a pair of the cheap black work boots at walmart.. Polish the crap out of them, and you will be fine.. Be warned that on monday, NO ONE is acceptable, tuesday, you will be told it is "better" and Wednesday they will be "much better". The instructors have to make you believe you are improving, even if it was correct the first day..

To get the shine they want, polish them LIGHTLY, the less polish, the better.. Brush the dried polish off, then spit on the toe, and use a soft cloth to buff them...

UPSER110

Buy a pair of the cheap black work boots at walmart.. Polish the crap out of them, and you will be fine.. Be warned that on monday, NO ONE is acceptable, tuesday, you will be told it is "better" and Wednesday they will be "much better". The instructors have to make you believe you are improving, even if it was correct the first day..

To get the shine they want, polish them LIGHTLY, the less polish, the better.. Brush the dried polish off, then spit on the toe, and use a soft cloth to buff them...

thanks for the advice, I'm not sure how my feet will like wal-mart shoes, but I can find something similar

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

thanks for the advice, I'm not sure how my feet will like wal-mart shoes, but I can find something similar

Walmart shoes are good enough for the Chinese children that make them so they should be good enough for you and me.

If you really want your boots to shine use a cloth diaper.