Shoes

Saltybrownie

So I've been wearing dr. Martens boots while I deliver but they are super heavy and work a toll on my knees ... So I've been looking into some winterized Nike roshes running shoes they are leather uppers would they be frowned upon ?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1446600783.410481.jpg

Saltybrownie

I really just want some light running shoes and these look like they might meet ups standards....my delivery area has some stupid long drive ways

9.5er

I wear a pair of rockports into the building and have my nikes in my bag. Get to first stop and change. Get to last stop and change again. Feet and knees feel fine. Plus if it starts raining I have my waterproof boots with me.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
So I've been wearing dr. Martens boots while I deliver but they are super heavy and work a toll on my knees ... So I've been looking into some winterized Nike roshes running shoes they are leather uppers would they be frowned upon ?View attachment 59043
Come on YOUNGBLOOD really dude? You really thought you could wear them shoes with the all white soles. Not trying to act like a peckerhead but come on young bro, no way in heck these numbnutts letting you wear those shoes lol. Shoes should be all black or all brown polishable with black or brown soles. Sure you can get away with a lil bit on the colors and not being all leather, but definitely try n get all black or brown no doubt. Me personally like the all brown look from head to toe, but ive been known to be a lil OCD about things lol. SHUT UP CLOWNS, KNOW A FUNNY COMMENT IS COMING lol

Saltybrownie

My friend wears Nike shoes that look just like that but they are all black.

I wear New Balance mx608. They last quite a while for the $$ but the tread is a little too slick.

I might have to do that not to many light running shoes are leather and all black nowadays

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
brown shoes.jpg
New Balance
  • MW928. Ive had a couple pairs of these. Pretty comfy, not the best in winter or rain, but good til you have to worry about those elements. Brown looks so much better than that mismatching black lol.