Short term disability increase

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sorry, I read that as comp. STD depends on your local. It is under $500/week in mine.
It's all good, figured it was a long day! I got my figures straight from the Teamcare site:

ScreenHunter_59 Oct. 06 20.54.jpg

After reading all the responses, I cannot believe the differences all over the country. Misery loves company right? Guess that's why UPS chose Teamcare...like UPS, no consistency.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
It's all good, figured it was a long day! I got my figures straight from the Teamcare site:

View attachment 99369

After reading all the responses, I cannot believe the differences all over the country. Misery loves company right? Guess that's why UPS chose Teamcare...like UPS, no consistency.

Even though I hated Teamcare compared to the Company plan that I was in, this is one benefit of Teamcare that was better than the Company plan.

The Company plan that I was in was $350/mo.

So look at that, Teamcare was not a "total" concession.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Even though I hated Teamcare compared to the Company plan that I was in, this is one benefit of Teamcare that was better than the Company plan.

The Company plan that I was in was $350/mo.

So look at that, Teamcare was not a "total" concession.

One of my guys had to get custom orthotics recently that were covered 100% by TeamCare. The company plan did not cover a dime for them when I was considering something similar a few years ago.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In this case I didn't feel bigger was better. I went cheap cuz my mortgage went up $500 this year.
Ouch. My daily driver total cost was less than the taxes on my wife's vehicle.

Vehicles are something a lot of people throw a ton of money away on.