Shortage of trainers?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Guess I'm just being impatient.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Got to having lots and lots of patience with this job amigo. Youll learn these numbnuttz could screw up a wet dream youngblood. I learned to deal with these retards a long long time ago. The never ending problem with this job is TOO MANY INDIANS AND NOT ENOUGH CHIEFS THAT CAN GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT OR ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMM. Too busy playing kindergarten cop and pushing paper to actually worry about solving the real problems in the centers. Its always been like this and will never change trust me. Billion dollar company ran like poop on the local levels lol.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
we have two saftey committee members who were sent to MDTS (right?) and a third that is about to go. On roads dont train or do saftey rides. Just do performance rides and print reports.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Don't believe half the stuff he posts.

Tumblr_m4rl4bOkrq1qc9j0w_large.gif

Better strategy, Murphy: don't believe any of what Upstate posts.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hired off the street for package driver job. Been to NSPT a couple of weeks ago, now waiting to start. I'm raring to go, but my center has no trainers available. Waiting for the center manager to call and give me a start date. Is this normal? HR has been no help with anything, seems to be a real disorganized...

Sent using BrownCafe App

Waiting for management AND HR offering no help are commonplace @ UPS