shorting me on hours after clocking in....

UPS A

After working pre load for a few weeks I just started noticing that the time card doesn't calculate anytime prior to the actual "start time"

Our start time is 3:30am and I show up at 3:20 and clock in. I clocked out today at 8:30am and noticed my daily total was 4.00 hours (3:30 to 8:30am). They didn't pay me from 3:20am to 8:30am (5.17 hours).

Would have been nice if someone told me that....

I show up ten mins early for "mentoring" and I just noticed they haven't paid for any of my mentoring since I started....

I looked at the UPSERS > Jobs> TimeCard and noticed for the past 2 weeks (only two pay periods are visible) that they haven't left my punch time alone but have changed it to the actual start time.

I've read on here that I can ask the SUP for print out of my timecard but other people have said the only thing that will show is whats on the time card application on UPSERS

Is there any for form that I can ask for that will show me what time I actually punch in?

My first two weeks I didn't have an employee ID so I wrote down what time I came and left but for the past few weeks after that I dont have anything written down. So I would love to know my actual clock in and clock out time to compare it to my total hours.

We aren't talking about 100s of dollars or anything but money is money.
Im not currently out of mentoring or in the union yet.

Lastly, is there a corporate or HR phone number that I can call to find out my previous weeks timecard that I was paid for? Because the UPSERS timecard only has this week and last week. If I can I would like to take care of it today and go the SUP in the morning and show the discrepancies.

Thanks

lolbr

Get yourself a small weekly/monthly planner at the dollar store and keep records of all your punches (including switching pay codes if/when you do). Don't leave anything to UPS to get right.

Notify your supervisor and steward that your pay is wrong and why. It's likely just an oversight. Happens often here since they changed the website to not allow start time changes.

Talk to your supervisor to make sure they know you are going for mentoring early rather than just clocking in early.

I have people that show up way earlier than their start times, and UPS does not pay for people not on the clock... which begins when your start time is. I go over each of my people's time everyday to make sure they are accurate. However, if a sup doesn't know that you're coming in early for mentoring, they just assume you're coming in early and going to the bathroom or getting a snack before work.

Keeping tabs on your time using a planner is a good idea as well.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You should get paid for mentoring, talk to the steward running it they’ll get it adjusted.
Lol ... Mentoring
images-28.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
After working pre load for a few weeks I just started noticing that the time card doesn't calculate anytime prior to the actual "start time"

Our start time is 3:30am and I show up at 3:20 and clock in. I clocked out today at 8:30am and noticed my daily total was 4.00 hours (3:30 to 8:30am). They didn't pay me from 3:20am to 8:30am (5.17 hours).

I show up ten mins early for "mentoring" and I just noticed they haven't paid for any of my mentoring since I started....

I looked at the UPSERS > Jobs> TimeCard and noticed for the past 2 weeks (only two pay periods are visible) that they haven't left my punch time alone but have changed it to the actual start time.

I've read on here that I can ask the SUP for print out of my timecard but other people have said the only thing that will show is whats on the time card application on UPSERS

Is there any for form that I can ask for that will show me what time I actually punch in?

My first two weeks I didn't have an employee ID so I wrote down what time I came and left but for the past few weeks after that I dont have anything written down. So I would love to know my actual clock in and clock out time to compare it to my total hours.

Lastly, is there a corporate or HR phone number that I can call to find out my previous weeks timecard that I was paid for? Because the UPSERS timecard only has this week and last week. If I can I would like to take care of it today and go the SUP in the morning and show the discrepancies.

Thanks
you are worried about ten minutes and not the hour

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Thanks
I'm not sure how you made it to work because in your other thread you said you were snowed in

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive

Thanks
Don't be a puzzy :censored2: beotch. Man up, throw your balls on the center manager's desk and ask for that time. It's simple.

UPS A

You should get paid for mentoring, talk to the steward running it they’ll get it adjusted.
I'll call the local later today because depending on what supervisor you ask they each say a different thing about being paid for mentoring. If they are requiring me to be there, my feeling is I should be getting paid