Shot Across the Bow?

O

OldSnake63

[video=youtube;lW4at8Nf_g8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW4at8Nf_g8&feature=related[/video]

UPSGUY72

OK, here's my explanation. I had originally quoted an article from MSNBC dated 10/14/11. I then noticed the quote used was from late July. I figured it was probably old news and no one would want to re - hash it. So, now I will post the quote and if it is old, please forgive. BTW, I do drive a boat.....

Here is the quote...

"While Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke and President Barack Obama are focused on cutting unemployment, companies including United Parcel Service say they may continue to hold down employee pay because of uncertain demand and a surplus of labor. UPS has “a very reasonable contract in place that will show modest, below-inflation increases in wages” for drivers, Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn told investors in a July 26 teleconference."

This is just another example of why we shouldn't make concessions on wages or anything to do with money in the next contract.

ok my first off-topic wasn't answered... how about this:

"my urine smells like coffee"

I don't usually drink coffee, but when I do I'll excrete coffee-smelling pee. the Pee is normal yellow color, but it has that distinct coffee aroma to it:sick: It'll be an hour after I take it in as well...

I usually get the dark roast blend or whatever the coffee machine is using & will take in at least 2 cups minimum to "jump start" my day. I sometimes add hot cocoa mix into it as well instead of cream/sugar to have a mocha flavor.

I can't smell the mocha, just the coffee in that case.

anyone wanna share info about that or do you also have coffee-pee as well?:ignored:
Are you sure you don't have an STD ????

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is not unusual for urine to smell like what you last ate or drank. I notice that if I have more than one cup of coffee in the morning my urine will smell like coffee.

menotyou

bella amicizia
OMG. I googled his 'issue', He isn't alone. I just can't believe it.

Homedelivery: They say you are not drinking enough other fluids.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

I don't usually drink coffee, but when I do I'll excrete coffee-smelling pee. the Pee is normal yellow color, but it has that distinct coffee aroma to it:sick: It'll be an hour after I take it in as well...

I usually get the dark roast blend or whatever the coffee machine is using & will take in at least 2 cups minimum to "jump start" my day. I sometimes add hot cocoa mix into it as well instead of cream/sugar to have a mocha flavor.

anyone wanna share info about that or do you also have coffee-pee as well?:ignored:

My pee smells like sh$t.
Tastes like chicken.

I drink lots of coffee but my pee doesn't smell like coffee. :happy2:

It is not unusual for urine to smell like what you last ate or drank. I notice that if I have more than one cup of coffee in the morning my urine will smell like coffee.

My pee smells like sh$t.
Tastes like chicken.

Ok, are you guys going to the pee to smell it or is it coming to you?