Shot Across the Bow?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I don't usually drink coffee, but when I do..... I'll excrete coffee-smelling pee.

You are..."The most interesting man in the world!"

most-interesting-pee.jpg
most-interesting-pee.jpg

HomeDelivery

yea, sorry about going off topic (i shoulda put this entry in the "meaningless fluff" thread instead)

the OP was "deleted"

didn't know whatcha talkin' about

i saw the following by over5,
I like the off topic posts better...​

so i jotted down the 1st thing that came to mind
:reading:

yea, lack of fliuds; ty menotyou. I've got to increase my fluid intake since i sweat it out on the road.

plain water just doesn't do it; i needs flava!

diluted tang mix so i get some vitamin C & electrolytes is my main choice. ice tea is my backup in case i need the caffeine boost in the PM part of my day.

i didn't intend to throw this off-topic:whiteflag:

still don't know what does boats have to do w/ this particular thread... (gonna backtrack now)​

menotyou

bella amicizia
ty menotyou

still don't know what does boats have to do w/ this particular thread... (gonna backtrack now)[/INDENT]

[/COLOR]
You are welcome. If you ever need a 'like', tell brownmonster. He will let me know. J/K

Boats drive on water towards cottages, I know that. Just sayin'
Dad has a very nice Grady White. I have an old 13' Whaler with a 40 horse Evinrude.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You need to see a doctor! Rotten peter!
dont have a peter, my pee does not smell. Everything emitted from my body smells like KNOWING, este lauder.
drink plenty of fluids, if all you drink is coffee, then your pee is bad, you must hydrate. Otr that poppy seed bun you had last night will show up as opium on a pee test.
i dont know that, Im just going along with the mindless insanity that is this thread.
Now what was the question?

old levi's

blank space
You are welcome. If you ever need a 'like', tell brownmonster. He will let me know. J/K

Boats drive on water towards cottages, I know that. Just sayin'
Dad has a very nice Grady White. I have an old 13' Whaler with a 40 horse Evinrude.

Boats, Summertime, Bikinis, Diamonds on the Water, Blue Sky, Red Flowers, Cottages, Cold Beer.............:bigsmile2:

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
That was Wrong, I say!! I have lots of cold beer waiting at the cottage. I bet if he were sitting on the dock, watching the boats go by, I could get him to have an ice cold one. Just sayin':wink2:

over9five

Staff member
That was Wrong, I say!! I have lots of cold beer waiting at the cottage. I bet if he were sitting on the dock, watching the boats go by, I could get him to have an ice cold one. Just sayin':wink2:

No way. That screaching sound he hears when he has a beer.... Well it's just not worth the pain!

O

OldSnake63

[video=youtube;_rP2rofuqPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rP2rofuqPE&feature=related[/video]