Should I file a grievance

Todd Shaw

Signed and won a bid in June for a FT driver job. Wasn’t sent to Intergrad until end of August been 6 weeks and I’m still on pre-load. No one has even gave me a hint when I’ll hit the road? I read in a previous post per contract I should be in my new position in 30 days. What would a grievance do? Put a target on my back or help me?

CoffeeStainedUniform

Signed and won a bid in June for a FT driver job. Wasn’t sent to Intergrad until end of August been 6 weeks and I’m still on pre-load. No one has even gave me a hint when I’ll hit the road? I read in a previous post per contract I should be in my new position in 30 days. What would a grievance do? Put a target on my back or help me?
Talk to Stewart

Daf

You need to find out if someone who started after you is out on road before you or if supervisors are running routes. If the work is there and you are being denied then it is fair to grieve it. As far as retaliation goes that is grievable too. Kind of depends on how much of an ass your center manager is.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy-3.gif

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Talk to your union steward. It took me 4 months between when I won the FT bid and when I actually went out to qualify.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Actually, Todd, you should change your username to something anonymous.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Yes you should file, stop being a wus and they won't treat you like one
Why in the hell are you using your name rookie