Should I wear my "Trump/Pence 2016" T shirt to work

Beerus the Destroyer

To piss off some politically correct liberals. Then again one of my Co-workers weared a Trump hat that said "Trump 2016 Finally someone with balls" and no one seemed to care, but that as before Trump won.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To piss off some politically correct liberals. Then again one of my Co-workers weared a Trump hat that said "Trump 2016 Finally someone with balls" and no one seemed to care, but that as before Trump won.
I think the irrational nutcases have come out of their hysterical funk by now ... go ahead and wear.

Box Ox

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Sounds catchy. But I'm not drawing out a coherent point.

I think the irrational nutcases have come out of their hysterical funk by now ...

Trump is selecting administration officials right now who have a history of being wildly anti-labor. And the same will go for any Supreme Court nominees. Hysterical? Maybe. Irrational? Doubtful.

BrownArmy

Honestly, wear whatever you want.

If you speak like you post, you'll fit right in wherever you are.

I'm a 'politically correct' liberal, and you wouldn't piss me off at all.

Each and every one of us are entitled to our own opinions.

You're a special one - you're your own special snowflake!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wear your "Teamsters for Trump" shirt as well. I do.

Hexahedron

It does when more people are moving out of the middle class to the upper than are movinng to the lower.

Over half the country is poor or in poverty... Also what "liberal" policies are you talking about?

We got: Federally mandated insurance that only helps drug/insurance corporations, expansion of the Bush era tax cuts, expanded our wars from 3 countries to 8, tried to get the TPP rammed through, native americans getting beat up for oil, the banks are bigger now than when they collapsed and we bailed them out, and our "liberal" media is owned by a defense contractor.

Everyone plays for the same team, it's just a different face on the same policies.
The rich will get richer, and we'll all end up arguing over who screwed us worse.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Once when I needed a night off , I had been working all day as a air driver so calling in sick would not do , I wore a "Will work for Sex " T-shirt . Well a female sup didn't like it , I offered to wear it inside out , but she insisted that I go home .
I never did thank her .

Overpaid Union Thug

Over half the country is poor or in poverty... Also what "liberal" policies are you talking about?

We got: Federally mandated insurance that only helps drug/insurance corporations, expansion of the Bush era tax cuts, expanded our wars from 3 countries to 8, tried to get the TPP rammed through, native americans getting beat up for oil, the banks are bigger now than when they collapsed and we bailed them out, and our "liberal" media is owned by a defense contractor.

Everyone plays for the same team, it's just a different face on the same policies.
The rich will get richer, and we'll all end up arguing over who screwed us worse.

So you claim that over half the country is poor or in poverty? That claim alone renders the rest of your post irrelevant. But.... I will touch on your comment about the rich getting richer. Liberals are, and always will be, jealous of the rich. To them it is pure evil to be rich. Unless, of course, they are rich. You see... Liberals are the biggest Hypocrites in this country and it is actually hilarious.

Re-Raise

So you claim that over half the country is poor or in poverty? That claim alone renders the rest of your post irrelevant. But.... I will touch on your comment about the rich getting richer. Liberals are, and always will be, jealous of the rich. To them it is pure evil to be rich. Unless, of course, they are rich. You see... Liberals are the biggest Hypocrites in this country and it is actually hilarious.
So are they jealous of the rich or are they rich?