Should the Democratic Gov From VA-Ralph Northam Resign?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
they struggle to stay on script

51047032_1941977959258762_1885741426084413440_n.jpg
Sad but true ... half the nation has gone bat:poop: stupid!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I assumed it was Old Colonel Robert Byrd C.S.A.

Typical Democrat ... keepem' on the Plantation.
I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd

Box Ox

And if Trump decided to stay in the treaty despite Russia’s blatant violations, you would have accussed him of doing the will of his puppet master.

Yep. And if Russia wants to get into another arms race, their relatively tiny economy will lose.

Continuing to be tied up in an arms treaty with Russia probably wouldn’t have done us any favors toward countering the rising threat from China anyway.

Sad Trump sucks so bad at diplomacy.

Doubt there was a diplomatic path to resolving Russia’s existing treaty violations.

Box Ox

I assumed it was Old Colonel Robert Byrd C.S.A.

Typical Democrat ... keepem' on the Plantation.
I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd

“Civil War era Democrats were the same as modern-day Democrats! Herp derrrrrrrrp!”

-Old Man “Jingles” Dingleberry

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
One interesting twist, in Virginia the governorship is limited to one term but if he resigns and Lt governor Justin Fairfax takes over then Fairfax can still run in the next election which if he won would give him almost two full terms.

BrownArmy

Lol, it was him, until it wasn’t him.

I don’t care who you are or what’s in your heart...either way:

One would probably remember if they dressed up as a KKK member, or in blackface, and if that was on your personal yearbook page.

‘Yah, that was me...no wait that wasn’t me, but I did do some blackface, because, Michael Jackson, but we’re good, right?’

Bye-bye

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Lol, it was him, until it wasn’t him.

I don’t care who you are or what’s in your heart...either way:

One would probably remember if they dressed up as a KKK member, or in blackface, and if that was on your personal yearbook page.

‘Yah, that was me...no wait that wasn’t me, but I did do some blackface, because, Michael Jackson, but we’re good, right?’

Bye-bye
He almost broke out in a moonwalk at the press conference but his wife stopped him. I'm not kidding either, it was a pretty weird scene.