Should The Trump Warp Speed Team Disclose Their Plans to Biden COVID Team?

Should The Trump Warp Speed Team Disclose Their Plans to Biden COVID Team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Biden Adviser Calls for Overhaul of Trump’s ‘Warp Speed’ Vaccine Effort

Member of US president-elect’s Covid-19 task force (Céline Gounder) says focus should shift to testing.

OMJ: "These dumb s:censored2:*ts don't know their ass from a hole in the ground!
Their ignorance and over-confidence will cause NIH (Not-Invented-Here) syndrome that will cause costly redirection of efforts!"

Céline Gounder*, a member of Mr Biden’s advisory group, said Operation Warp Speed should spend more on improving the quality of testing, in what would amount to a shift in direction for the sprawling federally-funded effort that has paid billions of dollars to drug companies to develop vaccines. “We need to be funding not just vaccines. I think another major area we need to be looking at is diagnostics,” Dr Gounder, an infectious diseases expert, said in an interview with the Financial Times. Coronavirus testing is hampered by the fact that accurate tests do not produce instant results, while rapid diagnostics are less reliable. Public health experts say the holy grail is a test that is both fast and precise.

* Who is this dumb:butt: ?
Céline R. Gounder is an American infectious disease physician, epidemiologist, filmmaker, and medical journalist.
She is married to Grant Wahl, an American sports journalist who is best known for having been a senior writer for Sports Illustrated and a correspondent for Fox Sports.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've posted my opinion on this before but now it's getting serious.
I have no confidence in the intellectual types Biden and the DimWits always rely on.
Team Warp Speed has got this all planned out and ready to implement.
Biden's team will redirect efforts and abandon vaccination to go chasing data so the epidemiologists can publish their data and make suggestions ... Trump's team has already done that!
Epidemiologists should not be involved in decision making other that providing insight and data to experienced people ...
who know how to get things done.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Democrats don't even want the vaccines to go to Americans. They want to vaccinate people in third world countries.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Admiral Brett Giroir's opinion on Biden's plan for COVID Vaccine deployment:.............."Two non sequiturs interrupted by total nonsense!"

Biden idiotically proclaims!, "It will take months before we can distribute the vaccines one we have them!"
Biden is an ignorant fool and he needs to be kept away from anything to do with distribution of the vaccine.

More and more evidence to not let Biden and his bozo team get involved in any of the planning to distribute COVID vaccine!
This video is 22 minutes long but Biden exposes his absolute ignorance and stupidity within the first 5 minutes.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Democrats don't even want the vaccines to go to Americans. They want to vaccinate people in third world countries.
True to some extent ... we've already establish that little minded twerp of a doctor Zeke is a total idiot.
Dr. Zeke Emanuel, one of 10 advisory board members named to Democratic President-elect Joe Biden's coronavirus task force, has pushed the U.S. and other countries to not hoard a coronavirus vaccine.

These people should not be involved with COVID ... they want to start with DAY ONE planning and understanding and develop everything all over again!

oldngray

nowhere special
True to some extent ... we've already establish that little minded twerp of a doctor Zeke is a total idiot.
Dr. Zeke Emanuel, one of 10 advisory board members named to Democratic President-elect Joe Biden's coronavirus task force, has pushed the U.S. and other countries to not hoard a coronavirus vaccine.

These people should not be involved with COVID ... they want to start with DAY ONE planning and understanding and develop everything all over again!

Biden's "plan" was to do what Trump was already doing. But he will listen to his radical advisors and ignore the groundwork already laid.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Biden's "plan" was to do what Trump was already doing.
That was during the campaigning for President! Now the imbecile is speaking gibberish!!!
But he will listen to his radical advisors ...
and ignore the groundwork already laid.
I know! Just plain friend:censored2:king stupid!
They are actually saying this ... Biden needs to be impeached or step down immediately!

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
friend-Biden-------------------not my President :-)
Unfortunately, he will be.
Americans got use to getting things done by the National Government ...
... déjà vu, looks like we are headed back to the Obama years of nothing getting done, just a lot of talk.​

rod

Retired 22 years
Unfortunately, he will be.
Americans got use to getting things done by the National Government ...
... déjà vu, looks like we are headed back to the Obama years of nothing getting done, just a lot of talk.​
Oh I know it --and he will be my President. I'm just pretending to be one of those crying babies who spent the last 4 years saying that same thing about Trump.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Or the people committing suicide, or being kept from "non-essential" health care. I guess every other problem in the world can be put on hold. I wonder how many more people died and had their homes burnt down because the delayed responses to the wild fires.
The Biden COVID team fully supports close down.

vantexan

Biden's "plan" was to do what Trump was already doing. But he will listen to his radical advisors and ignore the groundwork already laid.
Heard a doctor today who teaches at Baylor University say that hydroxychloroquine is the world's leading treatment of Covid-19. Said two articles published by the New England Journal of Medicine and Lancet slamming the drug were fraudulent and were both withdrawn from the publications within two weeks. But had done their damage. What it comes down to is Americans have been denied or scared out of taking an affordable drug that works in tandem with other drugs to have a very high success rate of treatment. A treatment with hydroxychloroquine costs $20 and is even more effective than Remdisivir, which costs $3000. Meanwhile overseas people are being treated with Hydroxy with little need for hospitalization. We are being cheated, and a lot of it stems from not wanting President Trump to get a win for recommending the drug. That's on you Democrats.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Heard a doctor today who teaches at Baylor University say that hydroxychloroquine is the world's leading treatment of Covid-19. Said two articles published by the New England Journal of Medicine and Lancet slamming the drug were fraudulent and were both withdrawn from the publications within two weeks. But had done their damage. What it comes down to is Americans have been denied or scared out of taking an affordable drug that works in tandem with other drugs to have a very high success rate of treatment. A treatment with hydroxychloroquine costs $20 and is even more effective than Remdisivir, which costs $3000. Meanwhile overseas people are being treated with Hydroxy with little need for hospitalization. We are being cheated, and a lot of it stems from not wanting President Trump getting a win for recommending the drug. That's on you Democrats.
Fauci had his dirty hands (and pockets) involved in remdesivir so attacked the much cheaper hydroxychloroquine. Some people think that it what Trump took. Wrong. He too Regeneron.

vantexan

Fauci had his dirty hands (and pockets) involved in remdesivir so attacked the much cheaper hydroxychloroquine. Some people think that it what Trump took. Wrong. He too Regeneron.
He also was taking hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic so that probably lessened the effects when he contracted it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Looks like the polling function changed @Box Ox's vote from 'Not until the latest moment' to 'ASAP'!

1605940897610.png

floridays

I've posted my opinion on this before but now it's getting serious.
I have no confidence in the intellectual types Biden and the DimWits always rely on.
Team Warp Speed has got this all planned out and ready to implement.
Biden's team will redirect efforts and abandon vaccination to go chasing data so the epidemiologists can publish their data and make suggestions ... Trump's team has already done that!
Epidemiologists should not be involved in decision making other that providing insight and data to experienced people ...
who know how to get things done.
You voted for Jo?

floridays

Admiral Brett Giroir's opinion on Biden's plan for COVID Vaccine deployment:.............."Two non sequiturs interrupted by total nonsense!"

Biden idiotically proclaims!, "It will take months before we can distribute the vaccines one we have them!"
Biden is an ignorant fool and he needs to be kept away from anything to do with distribution of the vaccine.

More and more evidence to not let Biden and his bozo team get involved in any of the planning to distribute COVID vaccine!
This video is 22 minutes long but Biden exposes his absolute ignorance and stupidity within the first 5 minutes.
You voted for Jo, no?