Should we UPS drivers fear driverless technology?

wilberforce15

Santa Clarita to Pasadena. Through construction and anything else you'd want to see.

And Elon hasn't even gotten his artificial intelligence engine online for it yet. Thats this year. It's fantastic, and it improves and updates every few days. If you don't think this is real, I don't know what to tell you.

Powerful enough already to make decisions in areas it has not been into before.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
All I wanna know, when are the supervisors going to be automated?! Robot sup that recognizes seniorty-who’s well mannered and kind. No more part-time sups trying to tell drivers what to do.

Est.1998

Are you in America? $100,000 isn’t a lot of money in 2020. Unless you live in a red state. Poverty states.
I don't know if you're serious or a troll as your profile states.
If you're serious, $100K is more than enough to live comfortably in almost all of America and definitely survive.
Food, water, shelter, health care, is what you require to see the next day.
$100K along with free benefits will surely provide that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't know if you're serious or a troll as your profile states.
If you're serious, $100K is more than enough to live comfortably in almost all of America and definitely survive.
Food, water, shelter, health care, is what you require to see the next day.
$100K along with free benefits will surely provide that.
In his defense he said it isn’t A LOT of money. It’s not.

Could you raise a family of 4 on 100k a year job that has benefits provided? Sure. But it’s unlikely you’re gonna save much for retirement outside of a pension or save for the kids college or Have expensive hobbies or fund a child’s expensive hobby.

Some people still act like a 6 figure job is a be all end all like this is the 80’s or something.

Is it good money? Yes. Is it a lot of money? No. At least not most places.

Est.1998

Could you raise a family of 4 on 100k a year job that has benefits provided? Sure. But it’s unlikely you’re gonna save much for retirement outside of a pension or save for the kids college or Have expensive hobbies or fund a child’s expensive hobby.

Some people still act like a 6 figure job is a be all end all like this is the 80’s or something.

1605934044668.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

There's plenty of money left over to save for retirement, the problem is a lot of people have a lazy ass wife who won't go get a job.