Sick Days!

F

fedxsux

Quick question. lets say you call in 20 times, but 10 of those were in 5 day blocks.( Dr note for each of those) Here is the question. Is that 20 occurrence or 12 occurrence? I was told it would be 12

(Message edited by fedxsux on May 08, 2005)

O

over9five

1. Each group of days off is one occurence.
2. Occurences are counted one year back from today. (IE- NOT by calendar year)
3. Drs note does not void the occurence.
4. You still have way too many.

P

parttimejon

dude...not to be nosy but how in the world do you call in that many times a year... I may miss 2 or 3 days all year and i've probably played hooky on one or two of those.

T

toonertoo

We get none and thats how many I call in sick. I want to get paid when I am ill and worthless, and stay home when I can go fishing. I call that personal reasons....
icon45.gif
And I dont do that as much as most. But with the new and improved dispatch, everyone is doing it, so I see a change in work ethic on the horizon.

F

fredly00

so whos up for a 4 day work week, with rotation.
with "extra" drivers available, seems like it could work

D

double_standard

I`m like ptj I either gotta be really messed up or taking a day I need to stay sane

F

fedxsux

LOL! I have FMLA on file. The funny thing is that every time I had a fmla day they put me down as sick. he look on the the SUP when he found out I had FMLA was priceless..

UPSGUY72

Quick question. lets say you call in 20 times, but 10 of those were in 5 day blocks.( Dr note for each of those) Here is the question. Is that 20 occurrence or 12 occurrence? I was told it would be 12

(Message edited by fedxsux on May 08, 2005)

You only have to call in once then then book back on the morning your coming back. You don't need to call in everyday if they are in a row. That is why you have to book back on so they know your coming back to work.