sick note

sleepnowinfire

Went in today to deliver an excuse from Work slip i recieved from the e.r and my lead supe told me he wont accept it
and i will still recieve disciplinary action. What should i do?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Love how the company treats an employee, thinking every employee is purposely injuring themselves and is out to screw them.

They wonder why the employees are so pissed and think poorly of them....

Mr. Marshall

Although we are quick to jump to judgement we have no idea what the note said and if it even covers the missed time or how much time he/she missed prior and/or if they were already in attendance purgatory. It's a very real possibility that the OP has real attendance issues. I have had 3 streaks of over 5 years without missing a minute of work and over the 20 something years I have been here I have gotten the flu twice and both time missed over 2 days and I was not required to bring in a note because I have no attendance issues.

IESucks

Although we are quick to jump to judgement we have no idea what the note said and if it even covers the missed time or how much time he/she missed prior and/or if they were already in attendance purgatory. It's a very real possibility that the OP has real attendance issues. I have had 3 streaks of over 5 years without missing a minute of work and over the 20 something years I have been here I have gotten the flu twice and both time missed over 2 days and I was not required to bring in a note because I have no attendance issues.
Jimmy cracked corn and...

sleepnowinfire

My attendance isn't horrible. But to be fair in the past 3 months I've missed about 6 or 7 days. I recieved a "he said/she said" back in late June, and since then have missed about 4 days. He attempted to suspend me the last day I called out, but I filed a greivance. This time he is attempting a discharge. Like I said,my attendance isn't horrible; especially compared to some other workers who have missed weeks worth of time in the last two months.

oldngray

nowhere special
2477a.jpg

IESucks

My attendance isn't horrible. But to be fair in the past 3 months I've missed about 6 or 7 days. I recieved a "he said/she said" back in late June, and since then have missed about 4 days. He attempted to suspend me the last day I called out, but I filed a greivance. This time he is attempting a discharge. Like I said,my attendance isn't horrible; especially compared to some other workers who have missed weeks worth of time in the last two months.
Umm if the standard is coming to work everyday your attendance IS horrible. It doesn't matter what others attendance is like. Stop being a lazy boy who stays up and parties only to miss work.Grow up or be an idiot with excuses for the rest of your life.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How come you can’t make it to work

Toot Toot