Sick time

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I can't complain...honestly. i get 5 paid weeks off a year...not even including holidays. Where the hell else can I work and get that??

UPSGUY72

We get 5 sick and 3 personal days I combined 3 personal and 2 sick for another week of vacation. So I only have 3 sick days this year any more time off after 3 days will be code 26 no pay.

Kis124

We get 5 personal and 5 sick days. Can schedule them as vacation weeks if desired. Unused gets paid at end of year at a huge tax rate

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPSGUY72

Those that don't use all there paid sick and personal days and than take unpaid days as needed are idiots. I'll take take take as long as I get my 1800 hrs to get my 12 pension credits each year.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Those that don't use all there paid sick and personal days and than take unpaid days as needed are idiots. I'll take take take as long as I get my 1800 hrs to get my 12 pension credits each year.

Our center manager has a policy where you must use all of your personal and sick days before being allowed to take "dead days". I applaud this as I have had the experience in the past where a more senior employee who had taken numerous dead days was given a paid day off over me.