Side Hustles

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Looking for something to do outside of work for extra disposable income. What are some of the things that you guys do on the side?
what do you do well? if you can do something well that most people can't, then you can always make extra money at it.

I buy something that i know a lot about , fix it, clean it up, and then sell for a handsome profit.

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

A lot of people have side jobs of making food and baked goods. I have one dude baking a carmel cake for my mom. On some days when I get off some of the dock workers gather up an order and I’ll go pick it up & bring it back to them. I get a free meal of it or a tank of gas. Summer is coming get your side hustle on. Buy knock off sun glasses and sell them for $10 a pop to women. Buy things in bulk and sell it for a quarter of the price.

How’s the vending machines at you’re ups facility? If it’s ripping people off, get a cooler and sell water, pop, Gatorade, and energy drinks!!!! You will make the profit because the the vending machines are trash (at my ups they are.)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Dejavu anyone?
wtf.PNG

Last edited:

Maplewood

A new driver I know used to work for a furniture delivery company. Big heavy of :censored2: like we deliver, Ikea type :censored2:. He would make deals to return later to put it together.