Signature required package lost, anything I can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DellaW125

Hi guys, I was supposed to receive four packages on Nov 22nd but I only got three of them. I was at home the entire afternoon. At about 4pm I heard the knocking and opened the door, finding only three packages on the floor. When I track the packages, the three I received were "delivered at 4:03pm", and the lost package was "delivered at 4:16pm", but I didn't hear any knocking after receiving those three. I called UPS and they said it was signed by "my last name", but I didn't sign anything!!! It was a supreme skateboard deck. I called supreme and they said that they are not responsible for any package lost.
Why were four UPS packages not delivered at the same time? Also is there anything else I can do? I'm so confused. Any help? Thanks so much.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Hi guys, I was supposed to receive four packages on Nov 22nd but I only got three of them. I was at home the entire afternoon. At about 4pm I heard the knocking and opened the door, finding only three packages on the floor. When I track the packages, the three I received were "delivered at 4:03pm", and the lost package was "delivered at 4:16pm", but I didn't hear any knocking after receiving those three. I called UPS and they said it was signed by "my last name", but I didn't sign anything!!! It was a supreme skateboard deck. I called supreme and they said that they are not responsible for any package lost.
Why were four UPS packages not delivered at the same time? Also is there anything else I can do? I'm so confused. Any help? Thanks so much.
Yes

W

What The Hawk?

Sounds like a dishonest neighbor. That's terrible. Supreme skate decks aren't cheap.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You need to call your credit card company, explain what happened and ask them to put a freeze on that particular charge. You then need to call Supreme and ask them to initiate a claim w/UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.