Silly messages....

What is the silliest or most pointless message you ever received? Receiving on call air after commit time is always funny. Once I received a message that said, "When boating, ensure that all occupants of the vessel are utilizing personal floatation devices." Huh????
But the dumbest message I ever received was one day when a series of tornados blew through our area. The message we received was as follows: "Tornados have been seen in the area. You are instructed to keep working but be safe!"

teresarice

I got an message once said I delivered a package to apt 1 instead of 2 the day prior. She asked why I did that? ???? I wanted to say because I thought it would be fun.

pudg00

pudg00
Today's Silly Message:" Can you take 10 stops off of (fill in driver name here) Friday at 6:00 20 of my own and lunch to go. That's silly!!!

over9five

Staff member
"Do you remember delivering a package to 186 Main St last month?"

"I don't remember if I delivered there yesterday!"

trouble maker

Once they wanted to come out and give me extra work, so they asked me where I was, and I replied back "earth". This went back and forth 3 times before they lost their temper. Then I had to tell them.

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
The other week we got a message at 2:30 saying "code 5 is available". Yesterday, a fellow driver and I got the same message just as we sat down to eat lunch. It would have only made good sense to let the drivers know that sometime in the morning.