Sitting ducks

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
2 brothers robbed at gun point in our small hub within the last week. The guy robbed today got shot at twice. I know they will never agree to let us carry but man something has to be done. These people are becoming more and more brazen. I dont want to see anything happen to any of my brothers and sisters. Any ideas on what we could try and get implemented in the new contract? This is an open discussion and I will never claim to have a good solution. I just wanted to start the dialogue.

2 brothers robbed at gun point in our small hub within the last week. The guy robbed today got shot at twice. I know they will never agree to let us carry but man something has to be done. These people are becoming more and more brazen. I dont want to see anything happen to any of my brothers and sisters. Any ideas on what we could try and get implemented in the new contract? This is an open discussion and I will never claim to have a good solution. I just wanted to start the dialogue.
Armed off duty police officers to ride along in certain areas?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
$40k? Do you deliver in the year 1965?
Going to be honest, I’ve never been in the market for one but I’m SURE you can find one for that price in some of the trailer parks I’ve seen around town.

SandSpida

$40k will buy you the front doors in some of the neighborhoods I deliver in. FedEx driver defended himself last month with his CC and lived to tell about it.