Situation last min

Mdet

Hey so today I had a stop that had 8 good size boxes and a full time sup said send it down the belt so did it. When it was 8:45am am I was told that stop will go into my truck and someone from the primary put it on the belt and a guy in dispatch says let’s try to fit it. I looked at my truck already and I know it wasn’t going to fit when I had close to 400 in there with little room to spar. So all three supervisors came over and looked at my sheet and did nothing for a little bit and all of sudden let’s move it. My thing that gets me why do it last min when drivers start at 8:55am when u had all day to fix it.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Hey so today I had a stop that had 8 good size boxes and a full time sup said send it down the belt so did it. When it was 8:45am am I was told that stop will go into my truck and someone from the primary put it on the belt and a guy in dispatch says let’s try to fit it. I looked at my truck already and I know it wasn’t going to fit when I had close to 400 in there with little room to spar. So all three supervisors came over and looked at my sheet and did nothing for a little bit and all of sudden let’s move it. My thing that gets me why do it last min when drivers start at 8:55am when u had all day to fix it.
why are you asking anything from a supervisor , they don’t know anything. If it doesn’t fit leave it on the dock and leave the building , they have 22.4 and PVDs.

🧔✊

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

A question for the ages
Been like that since the beginning of time

ManInBrown

why are you asking anything from a supervisor , they don’t know anything. If it doesn’t fit leave it on the dock and leave the building , they have 22.4 and PVDs.

🧔✊
The best was when something didn’t fit you left it behind, and on the way out to the route they would ask you for a meet point in ten minutes, before you even got to your first stop. You cannot fix UPS stupid.

Mdet

Were you on the clock or did all this happen after start time?
Ya I was on the clock. I told them all day to fix the issue and they took one stop out and I was like ok that is still not going to fix it when I know for a fact it can go somewhere else they just want to add stuff cause I am a good loader

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
That’s when you deliver straight air. Not a single ground piece. Then they’ll have to send you help. Then you give the help that bulk stop along with more stops lol.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If something doesn’t fit in my truck I leave it. They either bring it out to me or don’t. Their problem