sizes of new uniforms

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The new uniform I recieved last month were Cintas. They are terrible fitting.

The older ones I recieved a few years ago are Riverside. They are terrible fitting.

The Twin Hills i got before that. They are terrible fitting.

See a trend?

You have an unusually proportioned/shaped body?
You know it goes without saying that it is your fault. :wink2:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You have an unusually proportioned/shaped body?
You know it goes without saying that it is your fault. :wink2:

Yeah, at 5'9 145 best shape of my life, the epitome of healthy average. I'll take the blame though, the uniforms are top -shelf to be sure. :knockedout:

Still remember the time I put on a brand new pair of Riverside pants. No more than 2 hours into shift, I sat down and the entire leg ripped down and open. Quality.

NHDRVR

Has anyone gotten new uniforms lately and did they come from the new company that UPS recently contracted with (not the chinese made Twin hill, but the one making them in Africa)?

I am curious how the sizes are matching up, particularly the pants. I am curious if,for example a 32 inch waist with Twin hill is equivalent to a 32 inch waist with this new company. I know when we jumped from cintas to twin hill, the twin hill stuff was tighter on me, even though I gave the same dimensions.
Anyone got the new stuff yet and does anyone anticipate the stuff from the new company coming through the pipeline in the next few months?(as I will probably be placing an order soon).

The newer uniforms tend to run a bit narrow. This from a guy who just lost about 30 lbs. I found the shorts to be, ahem, a bit binding.

How bout them METS!!!

Thanks for Wagner, by the way...

P

pickup

The newer uniforms tend to run a bit narrow. This from a guy who just lost about 30 lbs. I found the shorts to be, ahem, a bit binding.

How bout them METS!!!

Thanks for Wagner, by the way...

thanks for taking him. May he be as useful to your team as he was to the mets

P

pickup

Actually, I shouldn't be bragging about the wild card.

Friggin Yankees are winning 75% of their schedule...

If it is any consolation, I hate the yankees as well, I am curious how they will screwup their playoffs this year. It is one thing to beat up on the Baltimore Orioles, it is another to face a winning teams in the playoffs

NHDRVR

If it is any consolation, I hate the yankees as well, I am curious how they will screwup their playoffs this year. It is one thing to beat up on the Baltimore Orioles, it is another to face a winning teams in the playoffs

A buddy of mine, a lawyer in Derry, NH (insert joke here), grew up in Jersey and is a HUGE Mets fan so we are constantly going at it.

I can't remember a team that, in the past 10 years, looked so damn good on paper and couldn't make it happen.

Is it the manager (as I believe) or is it injuries (as my buddy believes)?

P

pickup

A buddy of mine, a lawyer in Derry, NH (insert joke here), grew up in Jersey and is a HUGE Mets fan so we are constantly going at it.

I can't remember a team that, in the past 10 years, looked so damn good on paper and couldn't make it happen.

Is it the manager (as I believe) or is it injuries (as my buddy believes)?

Where the truth may lie , that is hard to say. The manager(Randolph) was changed in response to a one blown season and a half and a new manager came in and they had a mini meltdown towards the end. This same current new manager had many players with injuries, true. But I believe the fault lies with the general manager for he is the one constant element in their woes of the last few years. Regardless of whether it is his fault or not, he needs to be removed.

Big Babooba

Question is can they top 2004? That is the new benchmark and a tough one to beat.:happy-very:

P

pickup

Question is can they top 2004? That is the new benchmark and a tough one to beat.:happy-very:

The only way they could do that is win 3 games straight and then get a 11-0 lead in the fourth game and bring that lead into the 9th inning , blow the lead and lose the game and then lose the next three games. To make sure it is a topper, after they blow the first game , a story breaks that Jeter was out until 5 in the morning the day of the game and pictures of him in a gay bathhouse accompany the story You are right , that benchmark (or from a yankee perspective:low watermark) is tough to beat, but the yankees can find ways.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I wear a 34 waist. The new pants run smaller. They don't make 35. So now I have to wear a 36. Waist goes up to about chest level. I'll continue to wear my old worn out pants as long as possible.

P

pickup

I wear a 34 waist. The new pants run smaller. They don't make 35. So now I have to wear a 36. Waist goes up to about chest level. I'll continue to wear my old worn out pants as long as possible.

and when you say "new pants" : new as in from which company, Twin Hill or the new company they just signed up with? Also as for going up to the chest, I assume you give the waist and length and they give you a "36 long"?

NHDRVR

and when you say "new pants" : new as in from which company, Twin Hill or the new company they just signed up with? Also as for going up to the chest, I assume you give the waist and length and they give you a "36 long"?

I thought we still had Cintas...

P

pickup

I thought we still had Cintas...

In new Jersey, we went from Cintas to a company called Twin Hill over a year ago. Cheryl(the browncafe administrator) posted a story about a month ago about Ups once again switching to a new company.

Here's a stupid small link that just shows the connection between twinhill and ups http://ups.twinhill.com/ups/login.jsp

If you were lucky enough to stay with Cintas , good for you. But watch out on your next order because it might be from another company. Next week, I am going to put an order in and I'll see which company it is from when I get the stuff. If I can't get a definitive answer on which company is providing the clothes ,I am going to go a little larger just to be on the safe side. You can always wear clothes that are too large. It is sometimes impossible or very uncomfortable to wear stuff that is too small

NHDRVR

In new Jersey, we went from Cintas to a company called Twin Hill over a year ago. Cheryl(the browncafe administrator) posted a story about a month ago about Ups once again switching to a new company.

Here's a stupid small link that just shows the connection between twinhill and ups http://ups.twinhill.com/ups/login.jsp

If you were lucky enough to stay with Cintas , good for you. But watch out on your next order because it might be from another company. Next week, I am going to put an order in and I'll see which company it is from when I get the stuff. If I can't get a definitive answer on which company is providing the clothes ,I am going to go a little larger just to be on the safe side. You can always wear clothes that are too large. It is sometimes impossible or very uncomfortable to wear stuff that is too small

Christ...My clothes are all made from the same company. You would think I would actually pay attention to who makes them...

but no