sizes of new uniforms

rocket man

IF YOU NEED A 32 W YOU BETTER ORDER A 34 AND MORE UNIFORMS THEN YOU NEED .Because they are gonna rip the seams are gonna fall out .The new shirts when you get them check left pocket for hole on bottom corner. T hey will stay brown for a while. good luck.

helenofcalifornia

Riverside made the best, most long lasting uniforms I have worn. I am trying to figure out how to make the shirts last with all the "pen holes" in the pocket without wearing that horrendous geek "pocket protector."

ToolonginBrown

You get to order new uniforms? They tell us there is a hold on them and we can't, so we are wearing the wornout stuff we have had for years.. District manager loves to see us with holes and stains..

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You get to order new uniforms? They tell us there is a hold on them and we can't, so we are wearing the wornout stuff we have had for years.. District manager loves to see us with holes and stains..

Welcome to Brown Cafe.

Holes and stains can look bad but at least the DM doesn't ask you to take off your pants and jacket.

Say that fast 5 times.

Last edited:
P

pickup

I'm not proud to say I wear the geek pocket protector.

If your Geek pocket protector were working properly , Hoax would not have been able to respond to you.

(Geteth a life, Hoaxster sayest to me,
he shalst burn in Hades)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I ordered two pairs of shorts about six weeks ago and they still haven't come in. I even reordered them to no avail. I have been washing two pairs of wornout ones all Summer. I need to order some long pants for Winter, but I am afraid to turn any in.:dissapointed:

helenofcalifornia

I am so glad I have a half closet full of old uniforms in varying sizes. Sizes vary from first week back after one year off, three weeks back after one year off, six weeks back after one year off, and finally, normal size after about three months back.

And then after a three day weekend of burgers, cookies, ice cream and tons of bread, back to the six weeks after one year off uniform.

And most of my uniforms are Riverside and Cintas.

helenofcalifornia

OMG! Just went to the closet and half of the shirts are with the old logo and I don't have anymore shorts!!

And why is it that it takes only three days to go up a size in shorts and two to three weeks of vigilance to lose it? Not fair.

P

pickup

OMG! Just went to the closet and half of the shirts are with the old logo and I don't have anymore shorts!!

And why is it that it takes only three days to go up a size in shorts and two to three weeks of vigilance to lose it? Not fair.

in the gym laboreth
so your vestments once more
thoust can weareth

Sorry just came off a bender in another thread and had to grab one more in this bar.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:wink2:
in the gym laboreth
so your vestments once more
thoust can weareth

Sorry just came off a bender in another thread and had to grab one more in this bar.
:rofl:LOL ............................................ I'm trying to think of something to say............................. It ain't workin eth.:wink2: