Slammed with Amazon

Thatguy123

Any other hubs out there getting killed with amazon too? For some reason this last week we’ve been getting 2000 more pieces a day of amazon and we can’t keep up. Could have ran 10 more routes on Wednesday but didn’t have enough drivers. Seems they’re shifting volume from post office to us in some capacity. Center manager says this could be the new norm and they’re not planning on hiring any new drivers as of now. It’s like peak in April.. smh

Box Ox

Any other hubs out there getting killed with amazon too? For some reason this last week we’ve been getting 2000 more pieces a day of amazon and we can’t keep up. Could have ran 10 more routes on Wednesday but didn’t have enough drivers. Seems they’re shifting volume from post office to us in some capacity. Center manager says this could be the new norm and they’re not planning on hiring any new drivers as of now. It’s like peak in April.. smh

A source I’ve got at USPS says Amazon is pulling their volume and sending it elsewhere.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
That why we gettin earlier start times in preload?
Idgad following the start time on the sheet of paper from last week if they want to play hardball with our start times pushed way up and calling, talking to people the day before to show up 30 minutes to an hour earlier than they better be ready to enjoy a couple people showing up at the strict contract times filing grievances for whatever supervisor was working in their place.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Idgad following the start time on the sheet of paper from last week if they want to play hardball with our start times pushed way up and calling, talking to people the day before to show up 30 minutes to an hour earlier than they better be ready to enjoy a couple people showing up at the strict contract times filing grievances for whatever supervisor was working in their place.
I like this one....

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
For awhile they had everyone else coming in half hour earlier than what was on paper. Meanwhile I have the same if not more volume on my set and they expect me to wrap with the same start time as the unload. Ha! Nothin but methods n no stacking all morning