Sleep Number Beds

brownedout

Anyone use this product, have any experience with it. Any and all posts positive or negative would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Switched to one several years ago after trying other high dollar mattress` and they make a huge difference. The wife especially needs different mattress firmness at different times and it`s accomplished at the push of a button. Not cheap by any means but it`s made up by not having to replace it over time either.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I thought about getting one a while ago but, read that there were a lot of problems with mold growing in, under, and/or around the air mattress.
Read this.

skippy17

Save your money, I hear more positive about the foam matress one. I wish I would have bought that one instead of the sleep number

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Never tried the sleep number bed but I can give you my 2 cents about tempurpedic. We bought a tempurpedic mattress about a year ago at our local Costco. So far it is still the most comfortable mattress I've ever owned. They said it will last for 20 years, even gave a 20 year warranty, but I'm still skeptical that any kind of mattress would be able to last that long...

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Tempur-Pedic

We purchased a king size in 11-2009.
The deepest and most restful sleep of my life.

And we don't have to flip it!!

Hubby tried Sleep-Number beds in hotels....he was not impressed.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have a Tempurpedic. Absolutely love it.

I have had customer complain about their Sleep Number. It is costly to replace parts and service is not the best.

Nimnim

The Nim
I usually sleep on the couch

Wife got tired of irrelevant stuff?
th_102_.gif

My dad actually does the same himself, first it was because he snored too loud, then it turned out the couch was better on his back.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Never tried the sleep number bed but I can give you my 2 cents about tempurpedic. We bought a tempurpedic mattress about a year ago at our local Costco. So far it is still the most comfortable mattress I've ever owned. They said it will last for 20 years, even gave a 20 year warranty, but I'm still skeptical that any kind of mattress would be able to last that long...

...I guess that would depend upon the level of activity.

Big Babooba

I laugh at the commercials on the radio when the user announces their "sleep number"..........................................................................My sleep number is 69.:devil3:

over9five

Staff member
We've had a waterbed for 25 years. Once in a while we consider getting a new bed, but.... What can possibly be as warm and comfy as a waterbed???

moreluck

golden ticket member
We had a waterbed for years....loved it. We had a special cover for it where we didn't require a heater. It really worked!

rod

Retired 22 years
Wife got tired of irrelevant stuff?
th_102_.gif

My dad actually does the same himself, first it was because he snored too loud, then it turned out the couch was better on his back.

2 reasons:

1. I'm a night owl
2. The wife is the one that snores, and tosses and turns and generally is a restless sleeper---------------------yes ladies- as much as you won't admit you can snore.

Big Babooba

2 reasons:

1. I'm a night owl
2. The wife is the one that snores, and tosses and turns and generally is a restless sleeper---------------------yes ladies- as much as you won't admit you can snore.
Well ladies, here's something else youwon't admit to - you fart in your sleep as well!