Sleeper runs in Montgomery, Al

ttaylor08

I would like to see a sleeper team started at my hub in Montgomery, Al, I would happily be apart of it as I see sleepers coming in to our hub weekly. To who anyone who reads this, pass word on, have a good day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I would like to see a sleeper team started at my hub in Montgomery, Al, I would happily be apart of it as I see sleepers coming in to our hub weekly. To who anyone who reads this, pass word on, have a good day.
I’ll give Carol a ring this afternoon see if we can’t get this done for you

SMDH

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

I don't recall there being any "actual" hubs in AL.

Next time you see a sleeper team, ask them about their run (origin and destination) or talk to your feeder dept.

They could be just dropping a box and picking up another. Can't really tell.... just because they are on the property.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I don't recall there being any "actual" hubs in AL.

Next time you see a sleeper team, ask them about their run (origin and destination) or talk to your feeder dept.

They could be just dropping a box and picking up another. Can't really tell.... just because they are on the property.
There is one.

It's in Beechum County.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
robert-downey-jr-tony-stark.gif

ttaylor08

Decided to go package cars, have training in 2 weeks. I will see what happens with this contract and how many routes are added for the sleeper team routes

trickpony1

Decided to go package cars, have training in 2 weeks. I will see what happens with this contract and how many routes are added for the sleeper team routes
If they are coming through your hub to fuel, exchange loads etc and no sleeper runs originate at your hub, there is probably a reason.

If you don't see the white sleeper tractors parked in your hub for extended lengths of time, my guess is you have no such runs at your domicile.

Hope this helps.

ttaylor08

They finally added seasonal sleeper runs here, saw about 6 sleeper trucks parked. To bad I am all ready going through cdl training outside of ups

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-12 234934.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-12 234934.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 33
  • PXL_20221109_024020755.jpg
    PXL_20221109_024020755.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 34