sleeper team pay

Teamster251

PSST Drvr Local 251 PRORI
difficult to do. from what I have seen most of the sleeper language was hammered out seperately in regional language. Very little in the master contract applies.

Now all of a sudden its regional langage! First I've heard of any regional langauge that covers a job that doesn't pertain to regional work or practices.

Five pages of langauge are in the Master. All laugauge is under Article 43. An eight page addendum titled Premium Service Committee Guidlines for Scheduling and Start up New UPS Mileage LayOver, City Pair, and Sleeper Team Drivers exists for the soul purpose of governing the new operations that cover the new service Fast Lane.

Please give me the regional supplement name and Article that cover Sleeper team operations. Remember although City Pair and Layover may pertain to regional operations Sleeper Teams do not.

New England Suplement has not one word covering any PSD jobs.

I'd like to see any and all langauge in regionals that pertain. Also if anyone has this info what locals covers these regionals. I like to contact one of the locals to obtain a copy.

Thank you T251

govols019

You smell that?
I'm gonna assume the only way to get a sleeper run is to work in the center they are created at? Meaning, I couldn't transer from one center to another for a sleeper run? They would hire from outside before I could do that, right?

A

Aquaholic

Now all of a sudden its regional langage! First I've heard of any regional langauge that covers a job that doesn't pertain to regional work or practices.

Five pages of langauge are in the Master. All laugauge is under Article 43. An eight page addendum titled Premium Service Committee Guidlines for Scheduling and Start up New UPS Mileage LayOver, City Pair, and Sleeper Team Drivers exists for the soul purpose of governing the new operations that cover the new service Fast Lane.

Please give me the regional supplement name and Article that cover Sleeper team operations. Remember although City Pair and Layover may pertain to regional operations Sleeper Teams do not.

New England Suplement has not one word covering any PSD jobs.

I'd like to see any and all langauge in regionals that pertain. Also if anyone has this info what locals covers these regionals. I like to contact one of the locals to obtain a copy.

Thank you T251

I'm in Local 344 Wisconsin. When we had our contract preposal meetings we were told that we didn't want any language for sleeper teams by our BA. His take is to allow UPS flexabilty to do what they want. His quote is we are lucky to have a job. What we need in local 344 is a BA that works for the union not the company. We can not do anything without a union behind us.